7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta's coupons, especially paired with their on-going sales for their own brand of product. I can usually score a buy 2 get 2 free deal, which puts my product total around $18, minus $3.50 coupon and then I have 4 great new items for only $14.50!
I love Ulta's variety and combination of high end and drugstore/affordable makeup. The deals that they are always running combined with their amazing rewards plan makes me a frequent shopper. Ulta is truly a one stop shop for all things beauty.
i love ulta especially if you are a beginner its not to expensive as other brand name stores but its nice because they have affordable makeup as well as high end makeup. most of makeup is bought here or at another store. plus they always have tons of sales and its nice you get money back to spend at the store with every purchase which gets me coming back everytime!
This is my favorite beauty store because it has all of my needs in one ranging from expensive makeup to drug store brands to even hair products and tools. I would recommend it to anyone. And you can get points and receive money off of purchases.
I absolutely love their selection of products and always helpful employees at my location in Evansville. Fiona Styles Mistake Free Palette has the most buttery blush and the highlighters are the best I have ever used. So happy I swatched this and is glides on perfectly!
I love ulta so much! i love that they send a monthly coupon in the mail, and that their reward system is super easy to follow and earn points towards some goodies. I shop here fairly often, and the only downside is that I can't always sample products the way that I can sample products at sephora... but otherwise, this store is a winner :)
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. They have both drugstore brands and high end. I love that you can use coupons on your items and they even offer coupons for both drugstore and high end products. They offer an amazing point system that accumulates after every purchase and you can use the points for money off your purchase. It doesn't get better than that .
i love ulta. If no other beauty store has it, ulta definately does! ulta has a variety of everything beauty and health. they have cheap drugstore makeup to high-end makeup at sephora or mac like that. i recommend totally to shop here!! i love it here.
It can tend to be a little more priced here as to buying from drugstore but other then that things you can't find in drugstore are here with a huge variety. I always shop here cuz I'm in love with makeup and they always have something on sale lol
The ultimate store for any beauty need! They always have so much in stock and helpful associates ready to assist. The brow bar is amazing!! I love accumulating points and all the surprise freebies that come via email all year long. Great store!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos