BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Maria B.
I shop at Ulta once in a while. Prices are decent. I like the fact that theirs drug stores and high end makeup. A perfect mixture of both. Customer service is bad at times at my local store but some of the ladies there can also be really helpful.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
Ulta is affordable and convenient, and their return policy is top notch. I recently took a foundation powder home and realized it was broken, and they immediately took it back, no questions asked. I will definitely continue to get my makeup here.
Annie N.
I received wonderful customer service. I found covergirl lip balms on sale. But it didn't ring up. It only rang up as BOGO 50%. The cashier gladly adjusted the price with no issues and kept the BOGO 50% instead of ignoring clearance stickers like others would.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
My favorite place to go when i'm bored! Ulta is a second home to me! Always so inviting and welcoming. The product selection is great and if something happens to be out of stock the employees are a great help with finding the nearest ulta with it.
Bailey M.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever!!! I love that they sell high end and drugstore makeup brands. Only thing I wish Ulta would do is extend their high end makeup products. They always have amazing deals going on or some kind of coupon. I would recommend Ulta to ANYONE.
amy b.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love Ulta!! They have awesome deals and great coupons! They carry the cheap brands and the pricey brands. They have a large assortment of shampoos and body wash as well. I just worry that some of the products are old. Definitely worth shopping here though.
Chelsea L.
Thornton, Colorado
I really enjoy shopping here. The rewards are great because you can earn points that calculate to real money quickly. I have received $150+ a year in money to use on any products in the store. I also get microdermabrasion at Ulta every few weeks and they are a great service at a reasonable price. I purchase most of my beauty products there.
Suze K.
Great company... but their employees at the store can be on or off. Great return policy, but I love the Beauty Break and discounts. Otherwise I love being a customer here. Great online customer service. I love how they have discounts and other deals.
Amanyacet R.
Kissimmee, FL
Im a drugstore makeup girl. I cant afford buying expensive makeup, i have learned so much about makeup that has help me find the best for my skin, whats good whats not. An ulta is where i can go and always find what im looking for for great prices
Danielle G.
Northport, NY
Love that I can get a drugstore and designer all in the same store! Sometimes I need to pick up a Maybelline mascara, and other days I need a Biolage conditioner. The fact that I can get them all in the same place is amazing. Definitely recommend!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.