7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I shop at Ulta once in a while. Prices are decent. I like the fact that theirs drug stores and high end makeup. A perfect mixture of both. Customer service is bad at times at my local store but some of the ladies there can also be really helpful.
Ulta is affordable and convenient, and their return policy is top notch. I recently took a foundation powder home and realized it was broken, and they immediately took it back, no questions asked. I will definitely continue to get my makeup here.
I received wonderful customer service. I found covergirl lip balms on sale. But it didn't ring up. It only rang up as BOGO 50%. The cashier gladly adjusted the price with no issues and kept the BOGO 50% instead of ignoring clearance stickers like others would.
My favorite place to go when i'm bored! Ulta is a second home to me! Always so inviting and welcoming. The product selection is great and if something happens to be out of stock the employees are a great help with finding the nearest ulta with it.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever!!! I love that they sell high end and drugstore makeup brands. Only thing I wish Ulta would do is extend their high end makeup products. They always have amazing deals going on or some kind of coupon. I would recommend Ulta to ANYONE.
Love Ulta!! They have awesome deals and great coupons! They carry the cheap brands and the pricey brands. They have a large assortment of shampoos and body wash as well. I just worry that some of the products are old. Definitely worth shopping here though.
I really enjoy shopping here. The rewards are great because you can earn points that calculate to real money quickly. I have received $150+ a year in money to use on any products in the store. I also get microdermabrasion at Ulta every few weeks and they are a great service at a reasonable price. I purchase most of my beauty products there.
Great company... but their employees at the store can be on or off. Great return policy, but I love the Beauty Break and discounts. Otherwise I love being a customer here. Great online customer service. I love how they have discounts and other deals.
Im a drugstore makeup girl. I cant afford buying expensive makeup, i have learned so much about makeup that has help me find the best for my skin, whats good whats not. An ulta is where i can go and always find what im looking for for great prices
Love that I can get a drugstore and designer all in the same store! Sometimes I need to pick up a Maybelline mascara, and other days I need a Biolage conditioner. The fact that I can get them all in the same place is amazing. Definitely recommend!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos