BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rachel Z.
Harrisonburg, VA
Ulta is the perfect one stop shop for makeup, hair, body, and perfume. This store carries drugstore makeup, while also offering a select few high end beauty products. Prices are average and the products are up to date. I love visiting Ulta.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
I LOVE ulta!! I really like that they have a rewards program and that they send you magazines which usually have coupons on them. I go in here at least a few times a month and it's very convenient to get bath, hair, and makeup products there!
Cassandra K.
Lake Stevens, WA
LOVE THIS STORE. This is my go to store to re-stock my makeup /beauty care products. They have so many different brands and options there is something for every price point. Great quality and customer service. I have never been disappointed!
Simona A.
Niles, IL
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer is the best Concealer I've ever used!!! It is amazing beyond words! It looks perfect on! It doesn't crease, it lasts all day long! My favorite Concealer used to be Mac Pro longwear but Tarte takes the #1 spot now!!!
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the holy grail of beauty stores. Im swept away everytime i go in ulta! I love the mega selection of assorted products. They have the hottest stuff there. I love the hair salon as well, nothing like a deep conditioning and a blowout.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i think Ulta has gotten better over time. recently they enlarged their stores, carry more high end products. i think some of the people are more knowledgeable than they used to be about products as well. they will give samples sometimes, but not always.
Hannah C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going into Ulta. The employees are always so nice and Ulta always has good sales. I love being able to get most of my drugstore products BOGO50% off. Ulta is also always so well kept, however they are usually out of popular products often.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta. They have everything that Sephora doesn't. They have more hair products here which is what I usually get here and more brands of makeup. I wish they had samples like Sephora but still this store is one of my favorites and will never stop coming there!
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of the stores I buy my makeup all the time. They sell drugstore makeup too and they always have a coupon you can use. They have a great rewards when you accumulate 100 points you get money towards that and can spend and use it to bug makeup.
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
Who doesn't love ulta? Ulta actually has everything from rite aid make up to the expensive make up to hair care and beauty care and even a hair salon. I have gotten my eyebrows done there which was pretty pricey but they did an amazing job!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?