BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kaylyna S.
Springfield, MO
No lie, Ulta is my favor make up store ever. It has just about everything and really big. Has high end products to low end too. Which I also like. So, I don't have to go to a different store. They also have hair care which I adore. All in one place.
Misty S.
I recently placed an online order for some presents for myself :) proving was great and shopping was fast! I had a hiccup with a part of my order and not only did the customer service department make t right they gave me a gift card for my trouble!
Lynn S.
I love shopping at Ulta. The prices are always lower than the competition and something I want is always on sale. There's always a dollars off coupon available. The sales associates at the store I shop at are always there to help and are never pushy!
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
Really love Ulta! I buy most of my high end products from here. For the most part the Ulta that I shop at have a really friendly staff, they answer all my questions. I also love how members get points for shopping and on your birthday you get a free gift!
Srujal A.
Great product selection plus they also have a salon and brow bar. There is some room for improvement, as the staff isn't super helpful. My favorite purchase there is was bare minerals. I recommend you check it out because they have quality products.
Sheryl W.
I somehow can never shop at Ulta store. I only shop online since it's easier for me to go through the categories and search a specific product. I went to the store several times and did have good experience with them . would recommend it to others.
Sana H.
I bought the real techniques beauty sponge from Ulta. Comparered to the beauty blender sponge which retails for $20, real techniques was around $7. It works just as great, if not better- I use it damp or dry to apply my foundation, contour, and bake!
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Really love the products.great selection. Love there sales.,they have great buy one get this with it or get so much off my only thing is sometimes there technicians need more training. Some are great others are nice but just need more practice on model work.
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
Ulta is the one stop shop for all things beauty, hair, and nails. They have a wide range of products and brands that make it easy to shop for your favorite Urban Decay palette or your CoverGirl mascara. Plus they always have great deals and sales!
Courtney H.
Out of all of the times I've been to Ulta, I've only ever once had a bad experience. There's almost always an associate available to help me and answer any questions I have as well as make recommendations. They frequently mail out coupons, carry high end as well as drugstore makeup products, and have great freebies with qualifying purchases.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.