BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
The GlamBar G.
Dumfries, VA
I love Ulta. I go physically to the store a few times a month. I would say my biggest disappointment is that their online stock registry for the stores is not always accurate. I will definitely continue to shop here for the high and low end products.
TaShyra G.
I like Ulta for the excellent selection of brands at every price point. The frequent sales allow me to try high-end products I may not otherwise try. The store also has a well-organized clearance section. I've been to several stores where staff aren't particularly friendly, but I generally know what I want when I go in, and keep questions to a minimum.
Ashleigh S.
Henderson, NV
Ulta is my favorite place to go for all my makeup, hair and general glamour and up keep needs. I love their rewards program, it's the gift that keeps on giving, as well as their wide selection and super helpful staff. Will return time and time again!
Mileah L.
Oxford, MI
I love ULTA it is makeup heaven. I went there for the first time finally a few weeks ago and loved it. Then placed an online order a week ago. Yes it can get expensive but everything I have bought there has been well worth the money.
Allie T.
I love this store. I always find something I want when I walk in. It's great to kill time for and it's easy to find what you're looking for. I like that it's parted for different things.  (Prestige, hair products, drugstore stuff, etc. ) It's all organized which makes it super easy depending on what you're looking for and your price range.
Lynn S.
I love shopping at Ulta. The prices are always lower than the competition and something I want is always on sale. There's always a dollars off coupon available. The sales associates at the store I shop at are always there to help and are never pushy!
Misty S.
I recently placed an online order for some presents for myself :) proving was great and shopping was fast! I had a hiccup with a part of my order and not only did the customer service department make t right they gave me a gift card for my trouble!
Srujal A.
Great product selection plus they also have a salon and brow bar. There is some room for improvement, as the staff isn't super helpful. My favorite purchase there is was bare minerals. I recommend you check it out because they have quality products.
Monica V.
Mira Loma, CA
ULTA BEAUTY AS BEEN THE BEST STORE TO OPEN NEAR ME. I BUY A LOT OF MY BEAUTY PRODUCTS HERE AND I LOVE IT. THEY OFFER GREAT SERVICES, AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF. I SHOP HERE OFTEN BECAUSE I FIND GOOD DEALS, AND THEY GIVE YOU FREE GIFTS WITH CERTAIN BRAND PRODUCTS THAT RE PURCHASED. I RECOMMEND CHECKING OUT YOUR NEAREST ULTA SOON. !!!
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Really love the products.great selection. Love there sales.,they have great buy one get this with it or get so much off my only thing is sometimes there technicians need more training. Some are great others are nice but just need more practice on model work.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.