BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Destiny L.
Daniels, WV
Ulta is a good store where you can find all your drugstore and highend makeup needs. Ulta also has a salon and you can hair car and nail polish. If its a beauty product Ulta most likely carries it. Also issue i have with ulta and this may make my opinion very biased but my local Ulta has crappy Customer service.
Allison B.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy going to Ulta because I can get a decent amount of my makeup there. The one thing I'm not a fan of is how much of their product is out of stock. I can't ever really find what I'm looking for because of that reason. But I love that they have "drug store" brands in the same store. That's definitely a plus.
Brittney L.
Idaho Falls
Ulta is my new heaven!! I discovered the store last year when it finally came to my hometown and I'm never going anywhere else! The new brands of Makeup I've discovered is amazing and the brushes are to die for. My fave is the salon and the stylists! Amazing girls and my hair always looks fabulous when I'm done!
Makayla S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ulta Has Very High Quality Products. They Are One Of My Go To Places To Go When I Have Extra Money. They Are Quite Pricey So It Is Hard To Shop Their For My Everyday Needs. But Their Selection Of Items Are Great. I Would Recommend Shopping Here, Especially If You Have Some Extra Money And Want To Treat Yourself.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
Love ulta as well as all of the products that they carry. It is amazing that you can go to one place to find all of your favorite brands and for a reasonable price. Also a full house of great employees ready to offer their advice and suggestions. If there is one in your area you should definitely check them out.
Lori W.
North Wales, PA
I just tried Ulta's Primer for the first time last week. Since I couldn't find my usual brand at Ulta, I decided to try another one. So far, I really love Ulta's Face Primer. It's light and the price is inline with other primers. It also comes in a slender bottle, so it's easy to carry in your makeup bag. Enjoy!
Katelyn M.
Dunnellon, FL
I got my chi straightener from ulta recently. I don't think it keeps my hair straight for that long as other straighteners. I also likes being able to adjust the temperature. I also get most of makeup here and I love shopping there because they have everything you need beauty related from drugstore and high end.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
I invested in a at home gel manicure set a year and a half ago and I haven't looked back! Ulta is the place to go because you can use their in-store coupons! I've saved so much time and money with my gel nail kit it's crazy! I even gave myself a french manicure the other day and have gotten so many compliments!
Briannah R.
warrensburg , MO
Ulta has everything you need on the drug store side, I just wish they had Kat Von D on the other side. Sometimes if you go in without a full face of makeup on they don't really help you as much. I love shopping here because I can get my high end and drug store makeup all in one place. I recommend shopping here!
Bae S.
Baked bronzer was great not sure which color but absolutely gorgeous and blends beautifully. I will be purchasing this bronzer again. The problem I've found is when powder products from here are dropped they tend to break more easily than others in my opinion. Other than that the customer service is quite nice.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.