7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,309 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I enjoy going to ulta. Not only do they have name brand products, and a salon, but they also have drug store products too. You can practically get whatever you want here. I go there to buy my freeman- feeling beautiful masks. They are my favorite!
Ulta is great. They are a wide range storw full of varieties! They have everything from fash wash, perfumes, hair care, skin care, make-up and everything in between. So weather you need to grab a new facewash or contour brush you are good to go.
My favorite thing about ulta is the makeup. Obviously, since I'm a makeup queen!!! I buy lashes there as well though. Ardell is my favorite brand for lashes. Super affordable and even better when they have a sale on them. I'll go stock up lol.
I love Ulta's coupons, especially paired with their on-going sales for their own brand of product. I can usually score a buy 2 get 2 free deal, which puts my product total around $18, minus $3.50 coupon and then I have 4 great new items for only $14.50!
I love coming here because you get your drugstore products and your high end products so you can compare. Their customer service is great and I got help at the brow bar to help shape my eyebrows! This is a store I will definitely keep coming to!
i love ulta especially if you are a beginner its not to expensive as other brand name stores but its nice because they have affordable makeup as well as high end makeup. most of makeup is bought here or at another store. plus they always have tons of sales and its nice you get money back to spend at the store with every purchase which gets me coming back everytime!
Love Ulta. I really enjoy that they have a large range of products from high-end to drugstore. I also really love that they have shampoo and an extensive skin-care section. I go to ulta pretty often and really enjoy their points program as well.
I absolutely love their selection of products and always helpful employees at my location in Evansville. Fiona Styles Mistake Free Palette has the most buttery blush and the highlighters are the best I have ever used. So happy I swatched this and is glides on perfectly!
I love that this store has high end brands and also inexpensive brands. Its a good variety and its great to be able to buy all my favorite brands all in one place. I love that they give discounts with points it always helps me save some money.
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. They have both drugstore brands and high end. I love that you can use coupons on your items and they even offer coupons for both drugstore and high end products. They offer an amazing point system that accumulates after every purchase and you can use the points for money off your purchase. It doesn't get better than that .
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos