BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy going to ulta. Not only do they have name brand products, and a salon, but they also have drug store products too. You can practically get whatever you want here. I go there to buy my freeman- feeling beautiful masks. They are my favorite!
Veronica R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is great. They are a wide range storw full of varieties! They have everything from fash wash, perfumes, hair care, skin care, make-up and everything in between. So weather you need to grab a new facewash or contour brush you are good to go.
Ella A.
My favorite thing about ulta is the makeup. Obviously, since I'm a makeup queen!!! I buy lashes there as well though. Ardell is my favorite brand for lashes. Super affordable and even better when they have a sale on them. I'll go stock up lol.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta's coupons, especially paired with their on-going sales for their own brand of product. I can usually score a buy 2 get 2 free deal, which puts my product total around $18, minus $3.50 coupon and then I have 4 great new items for only $14.50!
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I love coming here because you get your drugstore products and your high end products so you can compare. Their customer service is great and I got help at the brow bar to help shape my eyebrows! This is a store I will definitely keep coming to!
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara, CA
i love ulta especially if you are a beginner its not to expensive as other brand name stores but its nice because they have affordable makeup as well as high end makeup. most of makeup is bought here or at another store. plus they always have tons of sales and its nice you get money back to spend at the store with every purchase which gets me coming back everytime!
Megan H.
San Marcos, TX
Love Ulta. I really enjoy that they have a large range of products from high-end to drugstore. I also really love that they have shampoo and an extensive skin-care section. I go to ulta pretty often and really enjoy their points program as well.
Gretchen D.
Newburgh, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love their selection of products and always helpful employees at my location in Evansville. Fiona Styles Mistake Free Palette has the most buttery blush and the highlighters are the best I have ever used. So happy I swatched this and is glides on perfectly!
Marielys G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this store has high end brands and also inexpensive brands. Its a good variety and its great to be able to buy all my favorite brands all in one place. I love that they give discounts with points it always helps me save some money.
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. They have both drugstore brands and high end. I love that you can use coupons on your items and they even offer coupons for both drugstore and high end products. They offer an amazing point system that accumulates after every purchase and you can use the points for money off your purchase. It doesn't get better than that .
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?