BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
A step down from Sephora, products here at Ulta are definitely more affordable. They still have a great variety of products. From hair, nail to beauty. I prefer to shop there. They also give out coupons and they usually have some great sales going on.
Tavin M.
Titusville, FL
Ulta is an amazing store that carries anything you need from hair to toe. I love that you can have facials and your hair done there. I have purchased quite a few items at Ulta and what they are doing is great. I can't think of one reason that I wouldn't shop there. The store is clean, organized, and again...the variety of items they sell is fantastic.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
Holy cow, these guys have gotten me addicted to makeup. Some stores are more friendly than others. The ones that are more friendlier are amazing, because you can tell that they care and are not just there for the paycheck. Which is something that I look for.
Kayla F.
El Mirage, AZ
I love UIta. I never have issues with the local store by my home and work, and I love their online options. I appreciate the coupons and the customer perks they offer. I shop at Ulta at least twice a month for all my needs, and recommend it to anyone.
Jessy F.
Helena , MT
I love every non living thing inside ulta, however the customer service is a little bit of a hit or miss. Sometimes when I ask a question I feel like I have found my beauty sole mate. Other times, I think the employee is plotting my death. If you like the suspense of what kind of service you'll get this is the place for you! If not, just stick to sephora.
Amber A.
Boca Raton, FL
Ulta is a great store and I often shop there. I love this store because it has a great range of high end as well as drugstore beauty products. The quality is always amazing but a con to ulta is that they dont house all the same brands as sephora does.
Crystal G.
Cedar Lake, IN
So visited the salon to get color what I got was not what I wanted by far contacted ulta to have manager contact me have heard nothing they said 48 hours it's been 4 days.. The pictures I added are of what I got and what I asked for.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
Ulta is hands-down my number 1 favorite makeup and beauty store! They have EVERYTHING form drugstore to high end. They also have a salon and a brow bar among many other things you can have done here. My favorite purchase would probably be all of my Nyx products and my Becca moonstone highlighter. Also I recently saw how they were bringing MAC in stores!!
Megan B.
The best part about Ulta is being able to get higher end brands, like Tarte & Anastasia, & budget brands, like NYX, all in one stop. Definitely join the rewards program to gain coupons. A great time to shop is when they have daily deals during certain months.
Carissa K.
This is another favorite of mine. They continue to get more and more brands I love in store. They have a lot of variety, from drugstore to high end. I love their points system as well. My only complaint is that sometimes their salespeople can be a little pushy and tell you something suits you when it really doesn't. Other than that, it's great!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.