7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I received wonderful customer service. I found covergirl lip balms on sale. But it didn't ring up. It only rang up as BOGO 50%. The cashier gladly adjusted the price with no issues and kept the BOGO 50% instead of ignoring clearance stickers like others would.
Ulta is affordable and convenient, and their return policy is top notch. I recently took a foundation powder home and realized it was broken, and they immediately took it back, no questions asked. I will definitely continue to get my makeup here.
I love Ulta. I didn't even realize I had one in town and I started shopping frequently actually. They have improved a lot since the last time I was there. Also the shopping experience is good and workers are so nice! I would definitely recommend!!
Ulta has such good products and I love how they have more offers on deals than Sephora. They have amazing brands that range from drugstore to high end. They have a salon in store and do an amazing job on eyebrows. They have amazing customer service and they are far better than Sephora.
I really enjoy shopping here. The rewards are great because you can earn points that calculate to real money quickly. I have received $150+ a year in money to use on any products in the store. I also get microdermabrasion at Ulta every few weeks and they are a great service at a reasonable price. I purchase most of my beauty products there.
My favorite place to go when i'm bored! Ulta is a second home to me! Always so inviting and welcoming. The product selection is great and if something happens to be out of stock the employees are a great help with finding the nearest ulta with it.
I love shopping at Ulta! Every store that I've been to has such amazing employees and they are always so helpful! I love that there are so many products to choose from and the people that work there are able to help you find what is right for you!
Ulta is the one stop shop for all things beauty, hair, and nails. They have a wide range of products and brands that make it easy to shop for your favorite Urban Decay palette or your CoverGirl mascara. Plus they always have great deals and sales!
I love Ulta because they have a wide range of products from drugstore to High end! I also love that they have good customer service! The only thing is that I wish that they had a location closer to redwood city then I would shop there more often.
siempre consigo lo que necesito me encanta a buenos precios es un lugar ideal para conseguir cosas de belleza hogar y mucho mas es una de mis tiendas preferidas en estados unidos tienen variedad a buen precio y buenas marcas las mejores del mercado
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos