BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Annie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received wonderful customer service. I found covergirl lip balms on sale. But it didn't ring up. It only rang up as BOGO 50%. The cashier gladly adjusted the price with no issues and kept the BOGO 50% instead of ignoring clearance stickers like others would.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
Ulta is affordable and convenient, and their return policy is top notch. I recently took a foundation powder home and realized it was broken, and they immediately took it back, no questions asked. I will definitely continue to get my makeup here.
Haley A.
Elida, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I didn't even realize I had one in town and I started shopping frequently actually. They have improved a lot since the last time I was there. Also the shopping experience is good and workers are so nice! I would definitely recommend!!
Ally F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has such good products and I love how they have more offers on deals than Sephora. They have amazing brands that range from drugstore to high end. They have a salon in store and do an amazing job on eyebrows. They have amazing customer service and they are far better than Sephora.
Chelsea L.
Thornton, Colorado
I really enjoy shopping here. The rewards are great because you can earn points that calculate to real money quickly. I have received $150+ a year in money to use on any products in the store. I also get microdermabrasion at Ulta every few weeks and they are a great service at a reasonable price. I purchase most of my beauty products there.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite place to go when i'm bored! Ulta is a second home to me! Always so inviting and welcoming. The product selection is great and if something happens to be out of stock the employees are a great help with finding the nearest ulta with it.
Katelyn P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love shopping at Ulta! Every store that I've been to has such amazing employees and they are always so helpful! I love that there are so many products to choose from and the people that work there are able to help you find what is right for you!
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
Ulta is the one stop shop for all things beauty, hair, and nails. They have a wide range of products and brands that make it easy to shop for your favorite Urban Decay palette or your CoverGirl mascara. Plus they always have great deals and sales!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta because they have a wide range of products from drugstore to High end! I also love that they have good customer service! The only thing is that I wish that they had a location closer to redwood city then I would shop there more often.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
siempre consigo lo que necesito me encanta a buenos precios es un lugar ideal para conseguir cosas de belleza hogar y mucho mas es una de mis tiendas preferidas en estados unidos tienen variedad a buen precio y buenas marcas las mejores del mercado
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?