BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda N.
I buy a lot of my Tony Moly facial masks from here because there are usually promotions or deals for them. Tony Moly is definitely a high quality mask. I use masks at least twice a week, and they're my favorite brand. I shop here at least once a week.
Amy W.
Wildwood, MO
I really like Ulta. It's a quick stop for me most times. I prefer to shop here for hair products, especially my Sebatian and Pureology products. They run good deals and for the most part always have what I need or want. I will shop here again, for sure.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN
I love shopping at Ulta! They are a one-stop-shop for all things beauty! I buy my haircare products and makeup products here all the time! They have a variety of different brands at all types of price points! I definitely recommend shopping at Ulta!
Aidan R.
Ulta doesn't have as much high end things as Sephora, but they make up for it in so many ways! They have the best rewards program and if you spend a moderate amount you get even greater rewards! I love that I can earn free product with the program!
Atheena B.
Pasadena, MD
Ulta has everything beauty from nail polish to hair care to facial care to expensive taste to inexpensive taste. I think it is very smart to incorporate all of this in one store. It's a one stop shop. I would definitely recommend others to shop here.
Ashleigh S.
Henderson, NV
Ulta is my favorite place to go for all my makeup, hair and general glamour and up keep needs. I love their rewards program, it's the gift that keeps on giving, as well as their wide selection and super helpful staff. Will return time and time again!
Jillian S.
I love Ulta because I feel like it has more variety than other stores, especially in the drugstore section of the store. However, I have the issue of always getting there after everything is picked over, so be sure to get there early in the morning.
Jenna :.
I get most of my makeup from Ulta, and I am so pleased. I love that they sell both drugstore and high end brands, unlike stores like Sephora. They have really great sales, and I love the Ulta brand itself. I have a few of their face products, like bronzers and concealers, and a couple single eyeshadows that are so buttery and pigmented. I'm so in love!
Thais C.
Dallas, TX
This store have everything you can think of everything from lipstick to eyeliner to hair and body products. My favorite products are the eye shadows they come with so many different colors to choose from in one pallet your set for the next few weeks.
The GlamBar G.
Dumfries, VA
I love Ulta. I go physically to the store a few times a month. I would say my biggest disappointment is that their online stock registry for the stores is not always accurate. I will definitely continue to shop here for the high and low end products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.