BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lily H.
Allendale, MI
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for makeup. Their rewards program is so much better than any other makeup store I have seen. You earn points with every purchase and then can redeem them for money off your purchase! Plus they will have sales or huge clearance sections.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
Ulta is affordable and convenient, and their return policy is top notch. I recently took a foundation powder home and realized it was broken, and they immediately took it back, no questions asked. I will definitely continue to get my makeup here.
Bailey M.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever!!! I love that they sell high end and drugstore makeup brands. Only thing I wish Ulta would do is extend their high end makeup products. They always have amazing deals going on or some kind of coupon. I would recommend Ulta to ANYONE.
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
Ulta is the one stop shop for all things beauty, hair, and nails. They have a wide range of products and brands that make it easy to shop for your favorite Urban Decay palette or your CoverGirl mascara. Plus they always have great deals and sales!
Kristen B.
Bland, VA
I went to Ulta for the first time the other day! I couldn't get over how much they had from drugstore to high end brands! Of course being me I couldn't pass up getting the tastiest pro pallet! Anyways, very good customer service, everyone was very helpful!
Ally F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has such good products and I love how they have more offers on deals than Sephora. They have amazing brands that range from drugstore to high end. They have a salon in store and do an amazing job on eyebrows. They have amazing customer service and they are far better than Sephora.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Ulta is a big store that may be a one stop shop to some, especially the locations that offer salon services, however I find that they don't carry some of my preferred higher-end products, such as Shiseido or Oscar Blandi dry shampoo, and the caliber of people performing the services is very mixed, so it's generally not my preferred place to go
Danielle G.
Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that I can get a drugstore and designer all in the same store! Sometimes I need to pick up a Maybelline mascara, and other days I need a Biolage conditioner. The fact that I can get them all in the same place is amazing. Definitely recommend!
Maria B.
I shop at Ulta once in a while. Prices are decent. I like the fact that theirs drug stores and high end makeup. A perfect mixture of both. Customer service is bad at times at my local store but some of the ladies there can also be really helpful.
Bryanna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I think it is so super convenient that they have both drugstore brands and high end. They also carry some brands that are hard to find elsewhere, which is also very convenient to me. Overall, they have a good variety and good service.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?