7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for makeup. Their rewards program is so much better than any other makeup store I have seen. You earn points with every purchase and then can redeem them for money off your purchase! Plus they will have sales or huge clearance sections.
Ulta is affordable and convenient, and their return policy is top notch. I recently took a foundation powder home and realized it was broken, and they immediately took it back, no questions asked. I will definitely continue to get my makeup here.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever!!! I love that they sell high end and drugstore makeup brands. Only thing I wish Ulta would do is extend their high end makeup products. They always have amazing deals going on or some kind of coupon. I would recommend Ulta to ANYONE.
Ulta is the one stop shop for all things beauty, hair, and nails. They have a wide range of products and brands that make it easy to shop for your favorite Urban Decay palette or your CoverGirl mascara. Plus they always have great deals and sales!
I went to Ulta for the first time the other day! I couldn't get over how much they had from drugstore to high end brands! Of course being me I couldn't pass up getting the tastiest pro pallet! Anyways, very good customer service, everyone was very helpful!
Ulta has such good products and I love how they have more offers on deals than Sephora. They have amazing brands that range from drugstore to high end. They have a salon in store and do an amazing job on eyebrows. They have amazing customer service and they are far better than Sephora.
Ulta is a big store that may be a one stop shop to some, especially the locations that offer salon services, however I find that they don't carry some of my preferred higher-end products, such as Shiseido or Oscar Blandi dry shampoo, and the caliber of people performing the services is very mixed, so it's generally not my preferred place to go
Love that I can get a drugstore and designer all in the same store! Sometimes I need to pick up a Maybelline mascara, and other days I need a Biolage conditioner. The fact that I can get them all in the same place is amazing. Definitely recommend!
I shop at Ulta once in a while. Prices are decent. I like the fact that theirs drug stores and high end makeup. A perfect mixture of both. Customer service is bad at times at my local store but some of the ladies there can also be really helpful.
I love Ulta. I think it is so super convenient that they have both drugstore brands and high end. They also carry some brands that are hard to find elsewhere, which is also very convenient to me. Overall, they have a good variety and good service.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos