BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jillian S.
I love Ulta because I feel like it has more variety than other stores, especially in the drugstore section of the store. However, I have the issue of always getting there after everything is picked over, so be sure to get there early in the morning.
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Ulta is and always will be my favorite beauty supplier to shop at. They always have what I'm looking for and if I can't find what I'm looking for they will help you find it. The selection and array of products they have is amazing,on top of the great prices. If you buy any kind of beauty products you must go to ulta. I recommend this to every beauty lover.
Keisha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the options! Oh how you can just stay in this store for hours! they carry both low end and high end beauty items. And they have one to two aisles decimated to things that are discontinued and they are marked down significantly. This is a beauty fanatics heaven.
TaShyra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta for the excellent selection of brands at every price point. The frequent sales allow me to try high-end products I may not otherwise try. The store also has a well-organized clearance section. I've been to several stores where staff aren't particularly friendly, but I generally know what I want when I go in, and keep questions to a minimum.
Jessica W.
Derby, KS
Ulta is so amazing! I love that I can go there and get both high end and drug store brand products. So much variety!! They also have hair care and skin care, i love that you can go in on a budget or get the really high end expensive stuff as well. I will definitely continue to shop here, i think there's so much value for the money at this store.
Mileah L.
Oxford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA it is makeup heaven. I went there for the first time finally a few weeks ago and loved it. Then placed an online order a week ago. Yes it can get expensive but everything I have bought there has been well worth the money.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a my go to with buying makeup products. I conveniently have one in my town and like how you do not need to travel all the way to the mall for it. My o my complaint is that there are some brands and products it does not hold but Sephora does.
Monica V.
Mira Loma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA BEAUTY AS BEEN THE BEST STORE TO OPEN NEAR ME. I BUY A LOT OF MY BEAUTY PRODUCTS HERE AND I LOVE IT. THEY OFFER GREAT SERVICES, AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF. I SHOP HERE OFTEN BECAUSE I FIND GOOD DEALS, AND THEY GIVE YOU FREE GIFTS WITH CERTAIN BRAND PRODUCTS THAT RE PURCHASED. I RECOMMEND CHECKING OUT YOUR NEAREST ULTA SOON. !!!
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
I love Ulta for the "one stop shopping" appeal -- they carry every brand I could want, from high end brands to drug store stuff.This location was nothing special, but there was only one cashier and quite a long line. Despite having PLENTY of consultants on the floor, no one came to help her. She adjusted well though and actually started using two registers at the same time, so she could start one customers transaction while the other was finishing. That's multi-tasking and customer service! Still, someone should have been there to help her.

Prices are average and if you get their emails, there are always coupons for purchases of $10 or more.
Misty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently placed an online order for some presents for myself :) proving was great and shopping was fast! I had a hiccup with a part of my order and not only did the customer service department make t right they gave me a gift card for my trouble!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?