7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store. I always find something I want when I walk in. It's great to kill time for and it's easy to find what you're looking for. I like that it's parted for different things. (Prestige, hair products, drugstore stuff, etc. ) It's all organized which makes it super easy depending on what you're looking for and your price range.
Ulta is a my go to with buying makeup products. I conveniently have one in my town and like how you do not need to travel all the way to the mall for it. My o my complaint is that there are some brands and products it does not hold but Sephora does.
Amazing makeup distributor. The staff is lovely, offers tons of services at a decent price, the products and brands are all big names, and Ulta is one of the only makeup stores that I know of that always offers coupons that work for big name brands.
This store have everything you can think of everything from lipstick to eyeliner to hair and body products. My favorite products are the eye shadows they come with so many different colors to choose from in one pallet your set for the next few weeks.
Ulta is my favorite makeup store! They have a wide variety of affordable high quality makeup, which I LOVE. I always feel welcomed in the store. I love the great deals and I love the makeup! Wonderful customer service and they carry good products 💖😍💄
I love shopping at Ulta! They are a one-stop-shop for all things beauty! I buy my haircare products and makeup products here all the time! They have a variety of different brands at all types of price points! I definitely recommend shopping at Ulta!
I love Ulta. I go physically to the store a few times a month. I would say my biggest disappointment is that their online stock registry for the stores is not always accurate. I will definitely continue to shop here for the high and low end products.
This is another favorite of mine. They continue to get more and more brands I love in store. They have a lot of variety, from drugstore to high end. I love their points system as well. My only complaint is that sometimes their salespeople can be a little pushy and tell you something suits you when it really doesn't. Other than that, it's great!
I get most of my makeup from Ulta, and I am so pleased. I love that they sell both drugstore and high end brands, unlike stores like Sephora. They have really great sales, and I love the Ulta brand itself. I have a few of their face products, like bronzers and concealers, and a couple single eyeshadows that are so buttery and pigmented. I'm so in love!
LOVE this store! They literally have any beauty product you need. From blow dryers to face wash. They have everything! Not just makeup. They even have some drugstore makeup brands such as Almay. Definitely check out this store if you need any beauty products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos