7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,442 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my go-to beauty supply store. They always have a coupon out to use on drug store brands & usually also have a BOGO half sale on those products so why not! Of course, they do also carry the higher end brands I love all in the same convenient place!
Love love love Ulta. One of my favourite stores to shop at. I love the Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray. When it's on sale, its an amazing deal. Love the selection of products in the store . The staff are super helpful and I highly recommend shopping here!
Great sales and great products. Also a good return policy. I just wish they would provide samples of foundations like Sephora does. I've wasted too much money on foundations I've ended up hating. I'll shop here again, mainly because it's closer to me than Sephora
Ulta is amazing. i wish there were more stores near me aside from the two. they have the best selection out there. the prices are also great. I never feel like i have to go shopping around. the staff is always helpful and honest. they inform you of whats in
Love Ulta! It's a little over whelming cause it's so huge but it has everything you could ever need! From drug store to high end, it's covered. There are some brands they don't carry so I shop online to go to another store, but Ulta is one of the best places to go!
I WOULD RECOMMEND ULTA TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO TRY A NEW BRAND OF COSMETIC. THE FACT THAT I CAN BUY AN EYELINER OR LIP GLOSS OR HAIR PRODUCT TAKE IT HOME AND IF I DECIDE I DO NOT LIKE THE COLOR OR THE WAY IT LOOKS OR FEELS I CAN RETURN IT WITH FULL REFUND.
Ulta is my second home. I buy almost all of my hair care, skin care, and makeup products from Ulta because their return policy is amazing. Prices are a little higher than drugstores, but the ability to return items that I really dislike is worth the additional price. The staff have always been helpful with suggestions. My girlfriends and I make dates to go to Ulta and splurge on products for ourselves
Ulta is my 2nd go to makeup store. I love all the deals they have, seriously always some kind of sale going on especially for hair products! I love love love that they have the best deal for Redken products and their rewards program is hands down the best.
Ulta is a lovely, large store with an extremely wide variety of cosmetics. I am constantly impressed with the friendly and helpful staff. I can even find Asian beauty products here! The prices are reasonable, and I would certainly recommend shopping here.
I absolutely LOVE Ulta! There is so much cool stuff in this store and I find myself wandering around for at least an hour, just overwhelmed with how many things they have. I must warn u, do not enter the store if u dont plan on spending a whole lot of money.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos