BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta, like Sephora, is a great one stop shop! I buy my hair products here, my makeup here, skincare, perfume, etc. I just love them! Not to mention there's one walking distance from my house. They always have some kind of coupon or buy one, get one sale which makes them alright with me... and my pocketbook. Love!
Whitney S.
Ulta is my favorite store to go to when it comes to beauty! I love they offer both high end and drug store items! You have the best of both worlds! They also offer products in skin care and hair! It is a one stop shop! You also can become a beauty member there for free to gain points to earn money off! It's GREAT
adina o.
Elmira, NY
this store is one amazing place not a place to go when strapped for cash or with your boyfriend unless its like your birthday or near a holiday and your trying to drop hints at things you atually want ... they have a large range of products from high end to pharmay grade and its all in one so you an compare .. ;)
Cassie e C.
I absolutely love ULTA, and all the products they carry, this is my favorite place to shop for makeup, I shop there all the time. They have everything you need under the sun, they carry such a variety of products, and that's one of my favorite things about them! I love their points system too! Recommend it there!
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta a lot, but I prefer Sephora. However, Ulta is closer to my house and I think it is more budget-friendly, because there are some less expensive options that you wouldn't find at sephora. You can see drugstore options alongside prestige brands which is really helpful for finding lower-cost alternatives.
Kathy L.
Shreveport, LA
My friends know I love Ulta, which is why I receive Ulta gift cards for Christmas. My most recent purchase was nail polish. The Gel Envy by Revlon. I initially bought the duo of the Diamond Top Coat and a polish. I loved it so much I went back and purchase several more colors. It's long lasting, with great shine.
Sarah H.
Ulta is my favorite makeup store because they are the most convenient. I buy all of my staple products in my makeup collection from Ulta. They are constantly sending me coupons and discount codes to use which I love! Their customer service is wonderful and their employees are knowledgeable in the makeup industry.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use them on the regular. I love how they have sales on top brands and they make it easy to find whatever you need. They have a great variety of products, from high end to drugstore and everything in between. Their rewards are straightforward, and the free samples and gifts you get with purchases are always fun.
Destiny L.
Daniels, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a good store where you can find all your drugstore and highend makeup needs. Ulta also has a salon and you can hair car and nail polish. If its a beauty product Ulta most likely carries it. Also issue i have with ulta and this may make my opinion very biased but my local Ulta has crappy Customer service.
Allison B.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy going to Ulta because I can get a decent amount of my makeup there. The one thing I'm not a fan of is how much of their product is out of stock. I can't ever really find what I'm looking for because of that reason. But I love that they have "drug store" brands in the same store. That's definitely a plus.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?