7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,298 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I buy my Ardell eyelashes from Ulta and I've always been impressed by their selection. They have so many options to choose from and I am never disappointed with their products. The Ulta employees are always friendly and willing to help if I have a question
Ulta is improving and getting a better variety of brands and products. I wish they would improve the layout of their website, something about it feels cluttered and too much instead of easy to find products. They do give more bang for your buck though.
Ulta has many amazing perks. They have a customer loyalty card and great sales all the time. They are very helpful and friendly at the viera FL location. I love that you can go in and get a facial, eyebrows waxed and hair done all in one trip if wanted.
Muy buena tienda, tiene constantemente promociones y tarjeta de puntos, cada cumpleaños te dan ciertos puntos y se van acumulando para en alguna compra usarlo, tienen productos de todas marcas y precios, productos grandes y de bolsillo! excelente tienda
I love Ulta for the wide range of price points that they carry. There are certain items in my makeup collection that I am willing to splurge on, while other items I prefer more drugstore priced items. Ulta offers all of these products as well as always running sales.
Ulta is the perfect balance between drugstore and high end makeup! If I am in a nyx kick, my first stop will be ulta! They have the best selection of nyx products, the only time it disappoints is when they are out of the product I want! (Not their fault, I should be quicker ;)
A step down from Sephora, products here at Ulta are definitely more affordable. They still have a great variety of products. From hair, nail to beauty. I prefer to shop there. They also give out coupons and they usually have some great sales going on.
My favorite makeup store. They don't have ALL brands like sephora does but they carry the main ones. Become a platinum member and you will receive lots of promotions. Thats my favorite part about them. Aside from that, their customer service is amazing.
Holy cow, these guys have gotten me addicted to makeup. Some stores are more friendly than others. The ones that are more friendlier are amazing, because you can tell that they care and are not just there for the paycheck. Which is something that I look for.
I buy a lot of my Tony Moly facial masks from here because there are usually promotions or deals for them. Tony Moly is definitely a high quality mask. I use masks at least twice a week, and they're my favorite brand. I shop here at least once a week.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos