7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,399 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I LOVE Ulta. Ulta is my go-to place when it comes to beauty products. They almost always have a great deal and if you are an Ulta Rewards member you receive coupons on the mail. The customer service is always great and I highly recommend shopping at Ulta.
Great sales and great products. Also a good return policy. I just wish they would provide samples of foundations like Sephora does. I've wasted too much money on foundations I've ended up hating. I'll shop here again, mainly because it's closer to me than Sephora
I WOULD RECOMMEND ULTA TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO TRY A NEW BRAND OF COSMETIC. THE FACT THAT I CAN BUY AN EYELINER OR LIP GLOSS OR HAIR PRODUCT TAKE IT HOME AND IF I DECIDE I DO NOT LIKE THE COLOR OR THE WAY IT LOOKS OR FEELS I CAN RETURN IT WITH FULL REFUND.
Love Ulta! It's a little over whelming cause it's so huge but it has everything you could ever need! From drug store to high end, it's covered. There are some brands they don't carry so I shop online to go to another store, but Ulta is one of the best places to go!
I have been shopping at Ulta for a few years now and I just love everything about it. They have all my favorite brands and products at great prices! Almost every product I have used this year is from here, my favorite being my new Too Faced eyeshadow kit.
Ulta is my second home. I buy almost all of my hair care, skin care, and makeup products from Ulta because their return policy is amazing. Prices are a little higher than drugstores, but the ability to return items that I really dislike is worth the additional price. The staff have always been helpful with suggestions. My girlfriends and I make dates to go to Ulta and splurge on products for ourselves
Ulta always comes through for me! I LOVE that they carry everything from high end brands in hair care, makeup and skin care all the way down to super cheap drugstore brands! I always look at Ulta or Ulta.com FIRST when I'm shopping for new products or restocking old faves!
Ulta is a lovely, large store with an extremely wide variety of cosmetics. I am constantly impressed with the friendly and helpful staff. I can even find Asian beauty products here! The prices are reasonable, and I would certainly recommend shopping here.
Ulta is my 2nd go to makeup store. I love all the deals they have, seriously always some kind of sale going on especially for hair products! I love love love that they have the best deal for Redken products and their rewards program is hands down the best.
I love going to Ulta for stuff that Sephora doesn't carry aka drugstore brands. Although they don't offer as much makeup as Sephora does, Ulta offers a lot of good products as well. They also have a membership system that gives you coupons unlike Sephora.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos