7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,402 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ULTA. They usually have great offers, the staff where I live is friendly and they are always there to help you if you need some help. However, they are not super annoying. I like ULTA because it has affordable makeup but it also has high end products.
Another favorite! I love love loooooove everything about Ulta! They almost always have sale or clearances to the already low prices they have! Hair products, skin products, face products, body products, and MAKEUPSSSS!! Definitely heaven on Earth! I love it!
Ulta is my favorite place to get all of my beauty products. I went there to get colormatched and help pick out all of the beauty products I need. The girls are so friendly and great at doing makeup. I will shop there all he time and recommend it to everyone.
I love going to sleep ur local Ulta whenever I want quality beauty products. However, I prefer to use cruelty free products and I asked an employee if benefit was cruelty free and she said yes. After further research that brand was in fact not cruelty free.
I LOVE this store! Ulta has everything I could want or need. It has some more expensive, better products if I'm feeling like spoiling myself, but they also carry very reasonable priced items that work wonderfully as well. They almost always have really good deals too.
Love ya Ulta - the mix of drugstore brands, abundance of haircare, and some (but not all) of my higher end makeup brands, makes you such a fun and surprising go-to. Also, your proximity to both my office and my home are exceptionally exciting and dangerous.
As much as I love Ulta, I sometimes find that their products can run more expensive than places like Target. They have great products and I really love that I can run in and grab an Anastasia brow pencil without too much hassle, but I still prefer Sephora.
First off my favorite thing about this store is that there is a drugstore side and then a high-end side. So I can do all my makeup shopping at once. The workers are super nice and aways willing to help. I will definitely continue to shop here. I love it.
I always alhave a excuse to go to ulta, all of the products they have are awesome, love the ulta rewards. One of the best products I have bought there is my NIOXIN shampoo and confident treatment, my hair looks beautiful since I state using these products.
I LOVE Ulta. Ulta is my go-to place when it comes to beauty products. They almost always have a great deal and if you are an Ulta Rewards member you receive coupons on the mail. The customer service is always great and I highly recommend shopping at Ulta.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos