BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amy V.
Ridgeland, MS
I love ULTA. They usually have great offers, the staff where I live is friendly and they are always there to help you if you need some help. However, they are not super annoying. I like ULTA because it has affordable makeup but it also has high end products.
Kzyne F.
Another favorite! I love love loooooove everything about Ulta! They almost always have sale or clearances to the already low prices they have! Hair products, skin products, face products, body products, and MAKEUPSSSS!! Definitely heaven on Earth! I love it!
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
Ulta is my favorite place to get all of my beauty products. I went there to get colormatched and help pick out all of the beauty products I need. The girls are so friendly and great at doing makeup. I will shop there all he time and recommend it to everyone.
Megan C.
Bowling Green, KY
I love going to sleep ur local Ulta whenever I want quality beauty products. However, I prefer to use cruelty free products and I asked an employee if benefit was cruelty free and she said yes. After further research that brand was in fact not cruelty free.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I LOVE this store! Ulta has everything I could want or need. It has some more expensive, better products if I'm feeling like spoiling myself, but they also carry very reasonable priced items that work wonderfully as well. They almost always have really good deals too.
Janet M.
Baltimore, MD
Love ya Ulta - the mix of drugstore brands, abundance of haircare, and some (but not all) of my higher end makeup brands, makes you such a fun and surprising go-to. Also, your proximity to both my office and my home are exceptionally exciting and dangerous.
Kristine H.
As much as I love Ulta, I sometimes find that their products can run more expensive than places like Target. They have great products and I really love that I can run in and grab an Anastasia brow pencil without too much hassle, but I still prefer Sephora.
Michaela L.
Columbus, IN
First off my favorite thing about this store is that there is a drugstore side and then a high-end side. So I can do all my makeup shopping at once. The workers are super nice and aways willing to help. I will definitely continue to shop here. I love it.
Dubrazka U.
I always alhave a excuse to go to ulta, all of the products they have are awesome, love the ulta rewards. One of the best products I have bought there is my NIOXIN shampoo and confident treatment, my hair looks beautiful since I state using these products.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I LOVE Ulta. Ulta is my go-to place when it comes to beauty products. They almost always have a great deal and if you are an Ulta Rewards member you receive coupons on the mail. The customer service is always great and I highly recommend shopping at Ulta.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.