BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Love ulta! I only went there for the first time last year, too. I had someone approach me right away to see if I needed help and she was so helpful and friendly! I haven't been back there since but I'm definitely hoping to soon. I would recommend going there!
Geanine C.
Camas, WA
I love Ulta, I've only had a few unfortunately experiences. My favorite this to purchase here is LORAC & Lancome. Their staff isn't always the friendliest and that's why I gave them 4 stars. I'm in here often, and always come back. Their selection is the best!
Laura G.
LOVE ULTA! I have the ultra rewards program and try my hardest to get my points to get the freebies! I love shopping here they have any beauty product i can think of and the amazing benefit brow bar which is the only place i will go to to get my eyebrows waxed!
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
Ulta has so many different varieties of products. Hair care, high end makeup, drug store makeup, salon services, etc. Ulta has a good loyalty program and gives out free samples frequently. Service is always really friendly and always find myself shopping here.
stefany c.
Nutley, NJ
Ulta is my go to for my ardell wispie lashes, since they always get sold out elsewhere. Sometimes things are in different spots or in the back in case you can't find them on display, but there is the occasional time when they are out of the products you like.
Alyssa K.
I absolutely LOVE Ulta! I love that they have options for high end and drugstore products. A brand I recently got into that they have is Makeup Revolution.. the price is amazing for what you are getting. I've also purchased some really good Ulta Brand products.
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
Very great for finding most beauty products. Stocks a large range pf products from drug store to high end cosmetics. Staff are all very friendly, helpful, and know about the products they are selling. They often have deals on their products and have a great rewards system if you get a member card.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI
Enjoying going to Ulta and their great selection of products. Their prices are fair and it's nice to be able to find products there, that I can't find at my local departments store or drug store. The staff at my local Ulta is usually very attentive and friendly
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
Ulta is great. When it comes to deals they have so many. Like discounts , even with fragrance. I love shopping there and I have it close to home. I like their costumer service. The store is neat and they always let you have samples. I will definitely shop here again.
Lauren M.
Easley, SC
Ulta is my favorite! I am usually in there at least once a week for something that I probably don't really need. The sales associates are always very helpful, the prices are great, and the atmosphere is any makeup lovers paradise. Shopping at Ulta is my fave!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.