7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
ulta is so amazing and I go here all the time. there are super affordable and have really great sales. they also have an amazing rewards program and are great with returns. they have a lot of products to chose from and I highly recommend it. I will continue to shoppe at ulta
Sensational place all the workers are nice they do your makeup you can try makeup in there but they need to change how the store is setup is super confusing when you get there is no good signs saying where the product is so it takes time to find something you want
Great for beauty. They have high end as well as drugstore makeup. They have many exclusives to their store. I took one star off because I can never manage to place an online order. Excellent staff. They are very helpful. I would definitely repurchase from ulta.
Ulta beauty is a nice beauty store. If sephora doesn't have what I want I go to Ulta. The cons about Ulta is that every time I go the staff is rude. Normally, Ulta has what I'm looking for. I would definitely come here again if sephora doesn't have what I want.
Ulta is a live savor store! You can find anything you need, high end or drug store and they have sales all the time. Their store brand items are just as good and affordable as well. I can easily spend a good amount of money and be happy with everything I have.
I love Ulta! I've been a platinum member for years. I like that they have drugstore brands and high-end brands. They also have an excellent return policy. Their reward system is great, and it's totally worth buying all my drugstore makeup and hair care at Ulta!
Ulta is one of my go to places for buying makeup. It's great! I can always find exactly what I'm looking for and even more. You can always find great deals on things even if it's not what you went in there for and they also do free samples at checkout when you order online!
I personally love going to Ulta over Sephora. The quality of their products is good for their price. && The employees are extremely friendly and helpful! My favorite purchases were my Eyeshadow pallets. I've been shopping at Ulta for years and I wont stop now!
My go-to beauty store. Moderately priced, friendly staff, and their selection covers just about everything. They have a large selection of hair products (shampoos, conditioners, setting sprays, etc.) so it's like an Armstrong McCalls meets Sephora. I love it.
Ulta always has everything I want and need. They have such beautiful makeup products and it's one of my favorite stores! Some of it is expensive but so worth it. Everything is so easy to find and they also have drugstore products too. I will definitely be back!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos