7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,438 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that they have a rewards program for all their loyal customers, you can even use your points at the brow bar or at the hair salon, and they always message you when they have extra hot deals! You can purchase drug store products and even high end Products
I LOVE Ulta!!! This is my favorite place to shop for makeup, and get my hair done at the Redken salon! I love that they have prestige and drugstore brands both available in the store, but I wish their mailer coupons were applicable to Prestige brand makeup too!
I love Ulta! I've been a platinum member for years. I like that they have drugstore brands and high-end brands. They also have an excellent return policy. Their reward system is great, and it's totally worth buying all my drugstore makeup and hair care at Ulta!
I've been a big fan of Ulta since I discovered it. The clean look of the store made me feel refreshed and the helpful staff made me feel like I knew them. They've answered everything from hair to makeup questions. I've also taken advantage of their hair salon. The dye process is hit or miss but the cuts are pretty straightforward. Just don't go there looking for the latest trend in hairstyling.
Ulta beauty is a nice beauty store. If sephora doesn't have what I want I go to Ulta. The cons about Ulta is that every time I go the staff is rude. Normally, Ulta has what I'm looking for. I would definitely come here again if sephora doesn't have what I want.
Ulta is very similar to Sephora except they also offer drugstore brands, so you have the best of both worlds. They offer a variety of designer and drugstore products. They usually always offer discounts and specials and also have a rewards program for members.
The people at ulta are always so friends and willing to help you find what ur looking for it can be overwhelming when u walk in but everyone is so nice. I love that they not only have high end brands but drugstore as well it's a one stop shop for beauty neesa
Ulta is a live savor store! You can find anything you need, high end or drug store and they have sales all the time. Their store brand items are just as good and affordable as well. I can easily spend a good amount of money and be happy with everything I have.
While I do like Ulta, there is so much going on in the store, it is overwhelming! I like that there is a wide range of products and price points. Convenient to get your high end and drug store (and maybe a haircut!) all in one place. Great place to get gifts.
My go-to beauty store. Moderately priced, friendly staff, and their selection covers just about everything. They have a large selection of hair products (shampoos, conditioners, setting sprays, etc.) so it's like an Armstrong McCalls meets Sephora. I love it.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos