BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I like Ulta because they have a vast variety of hair products. I often dye my hair and I'm always in need of hair repair products. Their products are a little pricey but well worth it, still affordable. I wish there was an Ulta closer to me but I'll make the trip to get their products
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
I love Ulta they always have new and exciting products. I love trying out the cheap face masks that are very affordable. Using their points system has helped me save alot of money. I shop online all the time it helps me stay home and do things that I love doing.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I don't shop at Ulta as much as Sephora because they have different products. I do like the fact that they carry drug store brands & their point system can be redeemed for cash credits. I haven't had bad customer service & I look forward to the 21 days of beauty sale.
Marissa P.
Glassboro, NJ
I love shopping at Ulta, especially during the holidays. They really value their customers and find exciting ways to reward you for your purchases. I've also never came across an associate who I wasn't happy with. I will continue going to Ulta for my beauty needs.
Michelle K.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I love the variety that this store offers. They often have sales and special demos for different products. It is great to be able to see the different products in person and be able to try them on. I like that they offer sales which are more frequent than Sephora.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Ulta is great, has a great selection. I like to go to see high end and drug store price make up. The only thing is their reward program really isn't so good. WIll go if something is on sale, but otherwise I'd rather go to Sephora and get more worth-while points.
Amanda F.
Islip, NY
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!! I have been able to find so many products I love because of Ulta. I feel like they keep up to date on what is going on in the beauty world and listen to the customer. Their customer service is great, nice people in the store that know their products. It is a great location to find great things and the best part is you get points for shopping :)
Mj A.
i love shopping at ultra, u can find almost about everything u need from head to toe. They have promotions and activities in the store which I really love. Some Cosmetics are a bit too expensive but some are affordable if they go on sale plus coupon on newspapers.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
It has way more sales than a Sephora usually has and has a good balance of high-end and drugstore-priced makeup with a good combination of sales and reward points. You also get deluxe samples when you buy certain things and they run promotions on them very often.
Emily C.
Moreno Valley, CA
The products at Ulta are generally well placed and well put. I got a Benefit Pore Minimizer from here the price wasn't too bad. The only thing is that at the store nearest to me it takes forever to get through the line even if there is only 1 or 2 people in line.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.