7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the variety that Ulta has. I tend to shop online but there are times where I have to run to the actual store. I have an Ulta close by my house so that is a pro and a con lol... Great quality and the products are affordable. I will recommend shopping at Ulta.
I love Ulta. Whether it's an in store experience or an online order I'm always satisfied with the staff and the shipping. They have an extensive amount of beauty products ranging from "drug store" to higher end products. I'm so happy that this wonderful place exists.
I really do enjoy Ulta. It's super close to me and shopping is always easy. Whether it's online or in store it is always easy to find what I need. I buy my beauty, skin and hair products here. Although not everything is offered here- there is plenty for everyone of all types and interests.
Ulta is a place you love to get lost in. You go in for one thing and come out with 50 because everything is so perfect and must have! They have friendly associates always willing to help and make the experience top notch every single time. I will shop at Ulta again.
The good thing about ulta is that it's a one stop shop for high end and drug store products. The down side they don't care as much high end as Sephora and their drug store products are sometimes more expensive then getting them at Walgreens s target or Walmart. But still love it
Ulta is great. I love that they have a hair and nail salon in most of their stores. They also offer facials with any of the dermalogica prducts. I usually go to Ulta for fragrances, since they always have a bonus reward when you buy it there. And on any cheap makeup.
Ulta!! I love you so much. The stores have the best of both worlds with the prestige side and the drugstore side all in one store. I've never had any issues there, I love the daily specials I receive in my email every day. There's always a good deal going on at Ulta.
If I have read about a product in a magazine I am interested in I have always been able to find it in ULTA- If I have a questions about a product or a specific need I have always been able to ask an associate for assistance and the have been able to help- the prices are good. You do not have to order off TV or online when you can pop into ULTA and have it the same day. LOVE ULTA
Like Sephora they carry brand name that are not just Ulta and they Have even "drug store" products on one side and high end on the other. I like that I can find the lower end brands and if i don't want to spend 45 dollars on a contour palette i can spend 11 instead.
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. I have bought a lot of my makeup here over the years and I love it. My favorite thing that I have gotten from Ulta is my hair curling wand and it has been working great for me for many years!!! I visit reguarly when i need new makeup
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos