BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
I highly recommend the urban decay all nighter foundation. It works great and last all night. It has sort of a yellow tone and you have to color iq before you leave the store but it is well worth the money and it works awesome! You can't go wrong using this foundation even if you put to much on. Go grab it ladies!
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
Ulta is one of my favorite cosmetics stores to shop. Their rewards program cannot be beat, and I've had lots of great experiences at the Benefit brow bars there. I think they often have great sales and deals that definitely make it worth it to shop here instead of some of the other high end cosmetic store options.
Kelsey R.
Duncannon, PA
I have a local Ulta and it's nice to pop in there once in a while when I need something that I can't wait to be shipped. Prices range depending on the brand. I like to use their app because it has some coupons every once in a while. Not the biggest savings in the world or even the best prices, but it's convenient.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy coming here, whether I'm looking for a drugstore product or something high end. The employees have always been helpful and friendly. I'm also a platinum member here. Also, their point system is so much better than Sephora's. At least with Ulta, points turn into cash, not some samples that you may not want.
Chekeicia U.
Albany, GA
The Ulta Action Dual Cleansing Sytem is a life saver. It determines whether or not I will have a great make up day. My face is cleaner and overall brighter. The brush has only one speed. It comes with batteries. It come with a bristle attachment for scrubbing and a smooth one to blend in moisturizer. Great product
Ariana E.
Although it might be a little more than just going out to a regular drug store, it worth going to. The workers are always ready to help out to the best of their knowledge. There's always room for more exploring and trying out new alternatives.
I never get enough of ulta. If it could be my second home, it would be.
Aimee R.
San Antonio, TX
I recently purchased Too Faced Born This Way foundation at ulta and did not quite like it. It is a great product for a natural look, but I found that the foundation easily comes off the face. For instance, if you touch your face you see the foundation on your finger. Therefore, I did not really enjoy this product.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
There are some more brands i really wish they had but ultimately this store stands well up there compared to others. Not nearly as awesome as Sephora or the mac counter but you still get quality brands at a more decent price. I usually check with ultra first then try other makeup outlets. Shipping has no problems.
Starla J.
Flint, MI
My go to for bulk misc beauty stuff like if I need some more make up remover or wipes they're affordable enough I can restock without breaking the bank. Not to mention they always seem to be running one deal or another like that's where I got my first Urban Decay (Electric palette) palette from there for only 15$.
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta for the proximity factor. I live a bit from Sephora but tend to prefer them due to being a prior employee. They also carry my two favorite brands Marc Jacobs Beauty and KVD. However, for all other brands I have my favorite items of they are a great quick fix. Their rewards program is also far superior.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?