BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
I always shop at ULTA! If I need it I will find it at ULTA. It all depends on what you are looking for. There is something for everyone. The people that work there are fun and know so much about products. Of course I will shop there again. I go there for anything I need and it doesn't hurt that they offer pampering services to make you feel even more spectacular. THANKS ULTA!
Tammy N.
Esher, WA
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Ulta. I love that they carry most of my favorite high end and drugstore brands in one location, but I do not like that their employees are not familiar with a vast amount of their products, or even where they are located.
Katelyn R.
Columbus, OH
Ulta is awesome in that it offers both drug store and high-end cosmetic brands. Honestly it's underrated because Sephora tends to outshine it, but in many respects it is better than Sephora. They have better sales promotions and offer almost everything Sephora does.
Yess M.
New Jersey
I love the variety that Ulta has. I tend to shop online but there are times where I have to run to the actual store. I have an Ulta close by my house so that is a pro and a con lol... Great quality and the products are affordable. I will recommend shopping at Ulta.
Baily M.
I love Ulta. Whether it's an in store experience or an online order I'm always satisfied with the staff and the shipping. They have an extensive amount of beauty products ranging from "drug store" to higher end products. I'm so happy that this wonderful place exists.
Nancy D.
I really do enjoy Ulta. It's super close to me and shopping is always easy. Whether it's online or in store it is always easy to find what I need. I buy my beauty, skin and hair products here. Although not everything is offered here- there is plenty for everyone of all types and interests.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Ulta is a place you love to get lost in. You go in for one thing and come out with 50 because everything is so perfect and must have! They have friendly associates always willing to help and make the experience top notch every single time. I will shop at Ulta again.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
The good thing about ulta is that it's a one stop shop for high end and drug store products. The down side they don't care as much high end as Sephora and their drug store products are sometimes more expensive then getting them at Walgreens s target or Walmart. But still love it
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Ulta is great. I love that they have a hair and nail salon in most of their stores. They also offer facials with any of the dermalogica prducts. I usually go to Ulta for fragrances, since they always have a bonus reward when you buy it there. And on any cheap makeup.
Jessica P.
Dartmouth , Ma
Ulta!! I love you so much. The stores have the best of both worlds with the prestige side and the drugstore side all in one store. I've never had any issues there, I love the daily specials I receive in my email every day. There's always a good deal going on at Ulta.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.