BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Ulta is my favorite place to buy makeup, unlike many place you will go to, you do not feel harassed when you enter, yet if you have any questions the employees there are always available to answer them. Not to mention the great coupons and birthday deals they have!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
I absolutely adore this store. Anytime I go shopping ULTA is usually one of my first stops. The staff there are always so pleasant and willing to help you out if you have any questions. The brow bar is the only place I'll go to get my brows done I don't trust anyone else they are that good. Love how you can find a little bit of everything from drugstore to high end. Love it!
Mekaela R.
Columbus, OH
This store has everything under the sun you could possibly need makeup wise. The employees are well versed in cosmetics and will always lend you a hand. It's also super awesome because they offer beauty services such as wakings, facials and makeovers for a low cost.
Caroline E.
I really like Ulta. Any time I've gone looking for a product for a specific purpose the staff has been knowledgeable in helping me find it. My very favorite contouring pallet is the Ulta brand powder one, it works beautifully and is so simple for a beginner like me!
Caitlin E.
Olney, MD
Love Ulta! I think it's awesome that they have both drugstore and designer cosmetics in one store. I also love they're selection of hair styling tools, skincare products, and beauty odds and ends that other beauty department stores lack. Overall, an excellent store!
Ashley J.
Ulta is one of the best beauty stores! They have such a variety of products ranging from drugstore to high-end. They never seem to dissapoint. I could live in that store! A lot of their products are also a very good quality and I would shop there everyday if I could.
This is one of the first eyeshadow palletes that I've used before and I love it! It has every basic shade you need. The top row is all mattes and the bottom row is all shimmers. You can create so many looks with this. The pigmentation is great!
Megan S.
Love this store, they offer a ton of different brands . The staff are always more than happy to help you find new products and show you where the ones are that you're looking for. They also have monthly events which is a great way to try new products and ask all the questions you want.
Chrissy D.
I've only recently begun shopping at Ulta, and I must say that I prefer their online shop over the one in my town. It's usually dark and poorly stocked, but the staff is genuine and quite helpful. I like how they have sales all the time! A great place to get a deal.
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I will say first I get most of my makeup here. I love that I can get my high end and drug store all in one place. The people who work their always can help me out and if I ever have an issue with a product (which is rare) I have no issue returning or exchanging it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.