BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Whitney M.
Sometimes it can be difficult to find things in the store, but the store associates always seem very kind and helpful. I love when they compliment the brand(s) I'm picking up, or better yet, my makeup! I wish loyalty points didn't expire, however, sometimes I'm just too busy to have time to shop even online, and I really like to do my research before purchasing an expensive item!
Mollie S.
I love Ulta!! I have an Ulta very close to my home. I shop there so often I feel like the staff know me by name sometimes. They are always super helpful and friendly. The store is always so clean and well organized and I love getting to try products before I buy them.
Chrystal L.
Ulta has great makeup and different brands to choose from. I love the Ulta makeup, specifically the eye shadows. There are so many colors to choose from but my favorite is the matte neutrals eyeshadow pallete. I love this pallete because it is perfect for me. The colors stick and blend effortlessly.
Alie S.
Austin, TX
I really love Ulta. I like that I can pick up my higher end makeup and still be able to pick up my drugstore items as well! I also love that I'm able to pick up skin and hair care items. Having everything in one place makes shopping so much easier and more convenient.
Tyler M.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Ulta definitely takes the cake when it comes to convenience. There are quite a few near where I live and I love to go here for their exclusives (aka the Tarte Shape Tape). Wish sometimes they had more brands that Sephora sells but I will continue to buy makeup from here. However, I think their drugstore makeup is a little overpriced compared to drugstores and Walmart
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Favorite place to go for makeup!!!!! Love it because they have a great assortment of high end makeup brand and they have drugstore makeup too! They also carry hair products and they even have a salon. I've got my eyebrows waxed there before and they did a great job (:
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Not as much fun as Sephora, but I like that they have drugstore and high end products. It's nice to only have to go to one place. However, I really dislike their online system. I've always had great experiences with the people that work there though! They're so nice!
Andrea S.
Ulta is my favorite make up shop! I love purchasing products from here! My favorite product so far is my modern renaissance palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills! I highly recommend shopping here because of the variety of drug store and high end products they offer!
Jasmin L.
Fayetteville, AR
I love shopping here for drugstore products or high end! Love the store how it's easy to find what I'm looking for. Also they have the store so organized. If you have an ulta in your town I recommend for you to go shop now! I also love when they have the 21 days of beauty that's when I go crazy to buy more makeup! And for what you spend they always have $$ off your purchase!
Marisol R.
Orange Cove, CA
I hands down believe that Ulta is a great make up store. It ranges from drug store to high end products. They literally have everything you could think of when it could to beauty products. I go there about once a month or whenever i need something that it was go to.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.