BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley R.
Bakersfield, CA
Ultra became my all time fave store to shop at. Love there rewards program gives you a chance to get free stuff after buying what you want. They have good costumer service through the Internet. They also have a make up line that I also have favorites that are so inexpensive. I would totally recommend all the make up lovers like me to shop there and look into there make up line.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I have walked into ULTA and just grabbed my stuff. I never really had anyone come up to me with customer service unless I was checking out at the register. I try to steer away from ULTA but sometimes I need it. I can't complain much they have what I need and I go in and out.
Rosalinda M.
Fresno, CA
Ulta is for every makeup lover, weather you are looking to spend your whole paycheck on makeup or need products that are nice to your budget. The products very from high end to drug store but whatever you are looking for you will find it with a great quality of makeup.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Favorite place to go to shop for hair and beauty items. Their point system helps you get the best bang for your buck and there's always a sale going on. The sales are usually buy one get one 50% off, which is a really good deal. Good selection of high end and drugstore products.
Michelle A.
One of the paradise for makeup lovers!! I love how ulta combines drugstore brands and high end brands. I wish the coupons works in every brand, but unfortunately just work on the drigstore brands, sometimes they send some for the highend brands...anyways, great store!
Sarah M.
Coatesville, PA
I get everything at Ulta, my daily beauty supplies, my hair care, my nail care. The prices and selection are great. There is truly something for everybody and every budget. If you are a first timer to the beauty game I definitely recommend starting here. The staff is super knowledgeable and willing to help. They really love all things beauty!
Ellen V.
I love the fact that Ulta sells high end brands AND drugstore products. They always have high quality product with high quality help. They can be as affordable as you need them to be! Only con is that they don't carry all the brands I wear. Definitely will be returning!
Whitney G.
Sorrento, FL
Ultra is my go to store for beauty products! They have every brand you could be looking for and it's such great quality! The shopping experience is very nice, everybody is so friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend ulta it's affordable and very good quality.
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
My local Ulta is my place to go for a little Retail Therapy. The people that work at my Ulta, are so smart, they know their products & where everything is. I go to Ulta about 6 times per month and I love it. I will remain loyal to Ulta as they have been very good to me.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
This store is my second fav, for beauty products. I love the rewards program and the coupon they send in your email is always helpful to save money. No need for improvements with this store. The town doesnt have close locations so i order online and the shipping is fast
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.