7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great product variety and I love that they carry a few less expensive brands.. Waiting on my new credit card to arrive so I can spend even more than I do now.. Oh my, I think I'll be single soon since my boyfriend says I'm a makeup addict.. LOL, definitely stop in!!
I am in love with this store! They have such a wide range of makeup, from drugstore to higher end brands. Amazing customer service, and they have the best points program out of any other store hands down. I will be a forever customer of Ulta ❤
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Ulta. I love that they carry most of my favorite high end and drugstore brands in one location, but I do not like that their employees are not familiar with a vast amount of their products, or even where they are located.
I absolutely adore this store. Anytime I go shopping ULTA is usually one of my first stops. The staff there are always so pleasant and willing to help you out if you have any questions. The brow bar is the only place I'll go to get my brows done I don't trust anyone else they are that good. Love how you can find a little bit of everything from drugstore to high end. Love it!
I love the variety that Ulta has. I tend to shop online but there are times where I have to run to the actual store. I have an Ulta close by my house so that is a pro and a con lol... Great quality and the products are affordable. I will recommend shopping at Ulta.
I like that Ulta offers a wide range of brands. The Benefit brow bar staff are great. I also like that some of the items are available to swatch, but I don't like that Ulta doesn't offer samples. I also dislike the Ulta rewards program. The staff typically don't tell you when you have points to use and the amount you have to spend to get into the top tier keeps rising annually.
I really do enjoy Ulta. It's super close to me and shopping is always easy. Whether it's online or in store it is always easy to find what I need. I buy my beauty, skin and hair products here. Although not everything is offered here- there is plenty for everyone of all types and interests.
I love the tarte shape tape concealer it has a matte to satin finish and is high quality full coverage and doesn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles and the shade range is great tarte did such a great job with the concealer and I hope ulta keeps this Product forever
The good thing about ulta is that it's a one stop shop for high end and drug store products. The down side they don't care as much high end as Sephora and their drug store products are sometimes more expensive then getting them at Walgreens s target or Walmart. But still love it
I've only recently begun shopping at Ulta, and I must say that I prefer their online shop over the one in my town. It's usually dark and poorly stocked, but the staff is genuine and quite helpful. I like how they have sales all the time! A great place to get a deal.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos