BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
I used to be a die-hard Sephora gal, but Ulta is so much more accessible and releases new products all the time! It's not quite as luxurious-feeling as Sephora, but they carry many of the same brands AND have more sales! The rewards system isn't quite as fun, but it has great value. Do your shopping at Ulta!!
Michelle A.
One of the paradise for makeup lovers!! I love how ulta combines drugstore brands and high end brands. I wish the coupons works in every brand, but unfortunately just work on the drigstore brands, sometimes they send some for the highend brands...anyways, great store!
Ashley R.
Bakersfield, CA
Ultra became my all time fave store to shop at. Love there rewards program gives you a chance to get free stuff after buying what you want. They have good costumer service through the Internet. They also have a make up line that I also have favorites that are so inexpensive. I would totally recommend all the make up lovers like me to shop there and look into there make up line.
Chrystal L.
Ulta has great makeup and different brands to choose from. I love the Ulta makeup, specifically the eye shadows. There are so many colors to choose from but my favorite is the matte neutrals eyeshadow pallete. I love this pallete because it is perfect for me. The colors stick and blend effortlessly.
Rosalinda M.
Fresno, CA
Ulta is for every makeup lover, weather you are looking to spend your whole paycheck on makeup or need products that are nice to your budget. The products very from high end to drug store but whatever you are looking for you will find it with a great quality of makeup.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
I love this store! I'd rather come here over going to Sephora or other beauty stores! They have everything! I love it! I would love for them to have more testers but I understand why they don't. I don't love the staff o don't get much help when I go. But I do love shopping here! You can find everything
Antonette C.
Fairfax, VA
I love that Ulta carries drug store brands as well as high-end name products. I love the reward program. I get points with every purchase and I can redeem them on products that I want to try. Ulta has great coupons and deals every month. Ulta also has a full-service salon in the stores. You can get points for that as well. Everyone should go to Ulta for their beauty needs.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
Great place to find cheap and high end makeup. You have hair, nails, accessories, and makeup all in one place. They have coupons and send monthly store ads. Sometimes it's hard to find an employee to help you out. I don't mind since I usually know what I'm shopping for.
Audrey S.
Browns Mills, NJ
Ulta is by far my favorite place to go whether it's skin care, makeup, hair, the salon they have there. I mean everything. It has the best of everything. It has high end makeup, high end hair products, high end skin care products, but then it has drug store side of everything as well. You walk in everyone is always nice and very helpful. You for sure do not feel out of place !
Ashley Z.
Franklin, TX
Ulta is like beauty heaven! Not only can you find top of the line make up brands, like Too Face and Smashbox, but you can also find your drug store brands like Maybelline and NYX. I can always find all my beauty needs here. It is a one stop shop for everything I need.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.