BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Michelle A.
One of the paradise for makeup lovers!! I love how ulta combines drugstore brands and high end brands. I wish the coupons works in every brand, but unfortunately just work on the drigstore brands, sometimes they send some for the highend brands...anyways, great store!
April O.
Love Ulta and their point system but hate that every year you have to re-learn your VIP status. I paid alot of money to get it because I was told by an associate that you always kept your VIP status and lo and behold I'm back starting from the bottom so they definitely need to work out a new plan for the people who are dedicated buyers especially when Sephora offers way more brands.
Sarah M.
Coatesville, PA
I get everything at Ulta, my daily beauty supplies, my hair care, my nail care. The prices and selection are great. There is truly something for everybody and every budget. If you are a first timer to the beauty game I definitely recommend starting here. The staff is super knowledgeable and willing to help. They really love all things beauty!
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
This is one of my go to places for beauty, hair care, and skin care. I love how they have drugstore and high end all in one place. They also have good sales and coupons. The people are always helpful. I also like their rewards program much more than Sephora's. The one thing I don't like is that you can't get samples in store like you can at Sephora. I wish they would change that.
Ellen V.
I love the fact that Ulta sells high end brands AND drugstore products. They always have high quality product with high quality help. They can be as affordable as you need them to be! Only con is that they don't carry all the brands I wear. Definitely will be returning!
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
I used to be a die-hard Sephora gal, but Ulta is so much more accessible and releases new products all the time! It's not quite as luxurious-feeling as Sephora, but they carry many of the same brands AND have more sales! The rewards system isn't quite as fun, but it has great value. Do your shopping at Ulta!!
Mollie S.
I love Ulta!! I have an Ulta very close to my home. I shop there so often I feel like the staff know me by name sometimes. They are always super helpful and friendly. The store is always so clean and well organized and I love getting to try products before I buy them.
Ashley R.
Bakersfield, CA
Ultra became my all time fave store to shop at. Love there rewards program gives you a chance to get free stuff after buying what you want. They have good costumer service through the Internet. They also have a make up line that I also have favorites that are so inexpensive. I would totally recommend all the make up lovers like me to shop there and look into there make up line.
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
My local Ulta is my place to go for a little Retail Therapy. The people that work at my Ulta, are so smart, they know their products & where everything is. I go to Ulta about 6 times per month and I love it. I will remain loyal to Ulta as they have been very good to me.
Rosalinda M.
Fresno, CA
Ulta is for every makeup lover, weather you are looking to spend your whole paycheck on makeup or need products that are nice to your budget. The products very from high end to drug store but whatever you are looking for you will find it with a great quality of makeup.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.