BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Chelsey C.
Provo, UT
Ulta will forever be the best beauty store. I love that there is such a wide variety of products and prices. It has everything to meet your skin care and beauty needs. Ulta is always my go to store for beauty supplies. I can get my favorites as well as discover new things.
Nicolette J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ulta is by far my favorite place to get all of my beauty needs! They have everything from my hair dye to drugstore brands, to higher end brands like It Cosmetics and Benefit Cosmetics. Prices are reasonable and I love the rewards program! I recommend to all beauty lovers!
Jillian R.
Ulta is super convenient and a great place to shop especially when you do not know what you want or if you're just not sure what you need. There are always workers going around concerned over if you are finding what you need or if you need help. Honestly anytime I do need help, I have never felt unconformable with asking.
Beatriz R.
I love Ulta because it combines prestige and drugstore beauty and makeup brands under the same roof. It is a huge store well stocked. And the very best is their reward program that saves points for each dollar spent that can be used as cash / credit for future purchases!
Jimena B.
Sterling, VA
Hands down Ulta is my #1 go-to beauty store! I love that they have a combination of drugstore brands and high end brands. They have amazing sales and their rewards program may be the best (better than Sephora in my opinion) because you actually earn points for money off future purchases!
Adriana A.
North Hollywood, Ca
Ulta is a great place to buy a makeup products and other products more. The product have a good quality. I don't shop so often here. The only thing that I don't like is some ladies don't help you when you need help... but is a good place to buy the products that you need.
Autumn V.
I love going to Ulta! My most recent purchase from there was a new flat iron. The employees were very helpful. They even let me try out some of the flat irons in their salon. They have many products to choose from and I would recommend this store to anyone looking for beauty products!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love Ulta and I love that they have a points program where you can redeem rewards. They have drugstore and highend which I love because it's all in one. They carry pretty much everything that's beauty related. Tons of brands and products and I love their brand of makeup too.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
My obsession with Ulta runs deep. One time I went in there and literally spent $300 in less than 20 minutes. Before I quit my job I was in there at least twice a week buying makeup. I love how it's a high end store on one side, but on the other it's all drugstore products.
Sandy W.
San Diego, CA
I love ulta for their more affordable and drug store make ups. Its all in one place, the best part is their frequent sales and specials like bogo on their ulta brands and other drug store brands. The best part is stacking up points and getting money off on your purchases.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.