BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Ulta is the best place to shop for all of your beauty product needs. I love the mix of high end and budget friendly options. Everyone that I have asked for help have been super friendly and offered their insight into the products I was interested in purchasing. Love Ulta!
Abby F.
San Francisco, CA
Really like a lot of Ulta's sales and the friendly and not condescending atmosphere. However, last time that I went, I asked if there was a particular product available and Ulta employee told me they didn't carry that brand. Five minutes later, I found the product myself.
Angela F.
Burien, WA
I love that ulta has a mix of drugstore and highend brands as well as hair products and perfumes as well. The one downside is that their points system is a bid confusing, and I've often been told that I can't use my coupons for whatever reason but they never explain why.
Selina R.
Redding, CA
Ulta is the place to go. You have high-end beauty and drug store products. Great selection of hair,skins, makeup, nails, and tools. I shopped at Sephora for so long but once I started going to Ulta I was changed. I can find everything I need at whatever price range I'm at.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I like ULTA, but I think they are still expensive for their products. They have decent items, better than drug store as well as drug store brand make ups, but I feel like they sell them higher than other stores like Harmon. Ulta does have a nice product line of its own and is worth the trip to check them out. Sometimes you can find good buys on hair products and tools as well.
Hannah M.
Toccoa, GA
10/10 the best store to go to when you need more makeup!! The stores include a wide variety of high-end makeup products and drugstore brand products! I am also a reward member and let me tell you the perks for this are fantastic! I will definitely be shopping here again!
Alaina G.
Love the rewards program! I often get $50 worth of free makeup when I cash in my points, which is awesome! They carry many of the same brands as Sephora, but its also nice that they carry drugstore brands. Ulta often has products that many drugstores never have in stock.
Stephanie C.
Huber Heights, OH
I only shop at Ultra for brands that Sephora doesn't carry. Ulta does have a nice selection of both moderately high end and drug store brands. Of the ones I have been to, the stores don't seem to be as well kept as sephora stores and it is difficult to get someone to help when you have questions. The one plus is that your rewards add up to dollars off versus the points for stuff program at sephora.
Christina A.
Raeford, NC
Aside from employees avoiding conversation with me, I absolutely LOVE going to Ulta!!! I easily could spend hours browsing products and testing new colors and brands with others. I wish they would be a little more honest or educated about products because several times I have been convinced a certain product looked great and then when I use it at home it is awful! I never know if it's a joke they make of me or if they are just not that great at makeup?
Chelsey C.
Provo, UT
Ulta will forever be the best beauty store. I love that there is such a wide variety of products and prices. It has everything to meet your skin care and beauty needs. Ulta is always my go to store for beauty supplies. I can get my favorites as well as discover new things.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.