7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This store has everything under the sun you could possibly need makeup wise. The employees are well versed in cosmetics and will always lend you a hand. It's also super awesome because they offer beauty services such as wakings, facials and makeovers for a low cost.
Like Sephora they carry brand name that are not just Ulta and they Have even "drug store" products on one side and high end on the other. I like that I can find the lower end brands and if i don't want to spend 45 dollars on a contour palette i can spend 11 instead.
Ulta is a place you love to get lost in. You go in for one thing and come out with 50 because everything is so perfect and must have! They have friendly associates always willing to help and make the experience top notch every single time. I will shop at Ulta again.
I've only recently begun shopping at Ulta, and I must say that I prefer their online shop over the one in my town. It's usually dark and poorly stocked, but the staff is genuine and quite helpful. I like how they have sales all the time! A great place to get a deal.
Ulta is awesome in that it offers both drug store and high-end cosmetic brands. Honestly it's underrated because Sephora tends to outshine it, but in many respects it is better than Sephora. They have better sales promotions and offer almost everything Sephora does.
i walked in the store once and the customer service was bad. No one offered to help. The brands they have are good quality, but I wouldn't go back and do in store shopping.. I will just keep doing online. But I love what they do have so I will continue to shop here.
I love Ulta. Whether it's an in store experience or an online order I'm always satisfied with the staff and the shipping. They have an extensive amount of beauty products ranging from "drug store" to higher end products. I'm so happy that this wonderful place exists.
I shop at Ulta regularly, at least four or five times a month. Their products are all high quality, even their in house brands. I use their app for convenience but I do frequent the store as well. It's great.
Ulta is my favorite make up shop! I love purchasing products from here! My favorite product so far is my modern renaissance palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills! I highly recommend shopping here because of the variety of drug store and high end products they offer!
I always shop at ULTA! If I need it I will find it at ULTA. It all depends on what you are looking for. There is something for everyone. The people that work there are fun and know so much about products. Of course I will shop there again. I go there for anything I need and it doesn't hurt that they offer pampering services to make you feel even more spectacular. THANKS ULTA!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos