BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mekaela R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store has everything under the sun you could possibly need makeup wise. The employees are well versed in cosmetics and will always lend you a hand. It's also super awesome because they offer beauty services such as wakings, facials and makeovers for a low cost.
Tyana J.
Like Sephora they carry brand name that are not just Ulta and they Have even "drug store" products on one side and high end on the other. I like that I can find the lower end brands and if i don't want to spend 45 dollars on a contour palette i can spend 11 instead.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a place you love to get lost in. You go in for one thing and come out with 50 because everything is so perfect and must have! They have friendly associates always willing to help and make the experience top notch every single time. I will shop at Ulta again.
Chrissy D.
I've only recently begun shopping at Ulta, and I must say that I prefer their online shop over the one in my town. It's usually dark and poorly stocked, but the staff is genuine and quite helpful. I like how they have sales all the time! A great place to get a deal.
Katelyn R.
Columbus, OH
Ulta is awesome in that it offers both drug store and high-end cosmetic brands. Honestly it's underrated because Sephora tends to outshine it, but in many respects it is better than Sephora. They have better sales promotions and offer almost everything Sephora does.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
i walked in the store once and the customer service was bad. No one offered to help. The brands they have are good quality, but I wouldn't go back and do in store shopping.. I will just keep doing online. But I love what they do have so I will continue to shop here.
Baily M.
I love Ulta. Whether it's an in store experience or an online order I'm always satisfied with the staff and the shipping. They have an extensive amount of beauty products ranging from "drug store" to higher end products. I'm so happy that this wonderful place exists.
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I shop at Ulta regularly, at least four or five times a month. Their products are all high quality, even their in house brands. I use their app for convenience but I do frequent the store as well. It's great.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite make up shop! I love purchasing products from here! My favorite product so far is my modern renaissance palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills! I highly recommend shopping here because of the variety of drug store and high end products they offer!
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
I always shop at ULTA! If I need it I will find it at ULTA. It all depends on what you are looking for. There is something for everyone. The people that work there are fun and know so much about products. Of course I will shop there again. I go there for anything I need and it doesn't hurt that they offer pampering services to make you feel even more spectacular. THANKS ULTA!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?