BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I purchased eyelashes from ulta and was surprised at how affordable it was. I'd have to say this is one of my favorite products to buy! Staff is friendly and they have budget friendly and higher end makeup all in one store! Love shopping here. They also carry bath products, hair and nail products! Would visit again!
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
I love being able to find drugstore products as well as high end products in the same store. I do find Ulta's rewards program to be better than Sephora's since you actually get cash towards a full-size product instead of just little samples. The employees aren't quite as helpful as the employees at Sephora, though.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for makeup and skin care products. I would shop here more if I could! I love that they have all of the different brands -- from things you find in the drugstore to things that normally you would only find at the department stores as well as the ability to try just about everything.
Michelle H.
Vestavia, AL
I love Ulta. They have a great variety of products at prices I can afford. They also carry the higher end stuff that you can find at Sephora, but you have more price options here. I also Love the sales they have regularly- bogo, etc. I recommend shopping here and gift cards are always appreciated by my girlfriends.
Rebecca B.
i hate ulta with a firey passion. I literally will only buy from their website now after the way I've been treated in their store as a platinum member of their points program and as a weekly customer. The employees know nothing of customer service, much less the products that they're selling. GET IT TOGETHER, ULTA.
Laura G.
I have recently being introduced to this store. Great people and great variety of products. It is also a good store if you are in a hurry, as you will be able to find all products are in one place. After you first visit, this may come your favorite place to do all your beauty, skin/hair care, make-up shopping store
Zara Z.
I get everything from Ulta. whether its something as simple as a face cleanser or my make up needs. they have everything and the staff is very helpful! I also love the facial services they offer especially the express facial they have for when i am in a rush and i dont have enough time it is absolutely perfect!!!!
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
Ulta is one of my favorite cosmetics stores to shop. Their rewards program cannot be beat, and I've had lots of great experiences at the Benefit brow bars there. I think they often have great sales and deals that definitely make it worth it to shop here instead of some of the other high end cosmetic store options.
Vicenta S.
Racine, WI
I highly recommend the urban decay all nighter foundation. It works great and last all night. It has sort of a yellow tone and you have to color iq before you leave the store but it is well worth the money and it works awesome! You can't go wrong using this foundation even if you put to much on. Go grab it ladies!
Kelsey R.
Duncannon, PA
I have a local Ulta and it's nice to pop in there once in a while when I need something that I can't wait to be shipped. Prices range depending on the brand. I like to use their app because it has some coupons every once in a while. Not the biggest savings in the world or even the best prices, but it's convenient.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.