BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Whitney G.
Sorrento, FL
Ultra is my go to store for beauty products! They have every brand you could be looking for and it's such great quality! The shopping experience is very nice, everybody is so friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend ulta it's affordable and very good quality.
April O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ulta and their point system but hate that every year you have to re-learn your VIP status. I paid alot of money to get it because I was told by an associate that you always kept your VIP status and lo and behold I'm back starting from the bottom so they definitely need to work out a new plan for the people who are dedicated buyers especially when Sephora offers way more brands.
Chrystal L.
Ulta has great makeup and different brands to choose from. I love the Ulta makeup, specifically the eye shadows. There are so many colors to choose from but my favorite is the matte neutrals eyeshadow pallete. I love this pallete because it is perfect for me. The colors stick and blend effortlessly.
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to places for beauty, hair care, and skin care. I love how they have drugstore and high end all in one place. They also have good sales and coupons. The people are always helpful. I also like their rewards program much more than Sephora's. The one thing I don't like is that you can't get samples in store like you can at Sephora. I wish they would change that.
Alie S.
Austin, TX
I really love Ulta. I like that I can pick up my higher end makeup and still be able to pick up my drugstore items as well! I also love that I'm able to pick up skin and hair care items. Having everything in one place makes shopping so much easier and more convenient.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to be a die-hard Sephora gal, but Ulta is so much more accessible and releases new products all the time! It's not quite as luxurious-feeling as Sephora, but they carry many of the same brands AND have more sales! The rewards system isn't quite as fun, but it has great value. Do your shopping at Ulta!!
Mollie S.
I love Ulta!! I have an Ulta very close to my home. I shop there so often I feel like the staff know me by name sometimes. They are always super helpful and friendly. The store is always so clean and well organized and I love getting to try products before I buy them.
Ashley R.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra became my all time fave store to shop at. Love there rewards program gives you a chance to get free stuff after buying what you want. They have good costumer service through the Internet. They also have a make up line that I also have favorites that are so inexpensive. I would totally recommend all the make up lovers like me to shop there and look into there make up line.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
This store is my second fav, for beauty products. I love the rewards program and the coupon they send in your email is always helpful to save money. No need for improvements with this store. The town doesnt have close locations so i order online and the shipping is fast
Rosalinda M.
Fresno, CA
Ulta is for every makeup lover, weather you are looking to spend your whole paycheck on makeup or need products that are nice to your budget. The products very from high end to drug store but whatever you are looking for you will find it with a great quality of makeup.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?