BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Ulta because not only do they carry all of the high end brands, but they also carry drug store and more moderately priced brands as well. The employees are ALWAYS friendly and willing to help you. I always have good experiences there and their reward system is great.
Yui O.
I used to go to Ulta all the time before I knew about the sephora rewarding system. Ulta has their own rewarding system. however, Ulta have more drugstore cosmetics and QVC cosmetics. i love their selection. the one i go to is very good care of customer service and great people!
Sydney T.
Love Ulta and their brands! They have so much to offer and at a great price. The ladies that work there are super knowledgeable and helped me find a foundation that I absolutely love and with a brand that I support! She gave me great suggestions and well within my price range
Natalie R.
Beaumont, TX
I'm a fan of Ulta, but dislike that your coupons cannot be used towards non-basic beauty brands such as Too Faced, Bare Minerals, etc. I do, however, like that you can get so many different products at Ulta and not have to go to multiple places. I'll continue to shop at Ulta!
Nykira S.
Evans
A few months ago I discovered a ULTA beauty store about 15 minutes away from my house and decided to take a peek inside. Let's just say I went inside just to browse and left with several pieces of makeup. I really enjoyed the atmosphere, it was not so overwhelming and the employees were extremely helpful. I normally do not open an account at stores but this was an exception. I LOVE ULTA!
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Ulta for the simple fact that I can get high-end brands as well as drugstore brands so it fits my budget either way. I shop here every month or so to make sure all of my makeup is up to date. Only downfall is that they don't do full face makeovers like Sephora does ;)
Niki S.
I live at Ulta ok. I love this place. Mine has from MAC to Tarte. Nails, hair, perfume. I mean they even have there own makeup products. All is priced pretty good. Not gonna lie some products are a tad bit more expensive then they should be but that because its at Ulta. But I love it here. They always have good deals. Always on top of it w/product. Great customer service. Go chk em out!!
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I love ulta because you have so many brands to choose from when you go there. You can find top of line expensive makeup or you can get cheaper, but still decent makeup. I love that they have their own makeup brand and they always have the buy 2 get 2 free sale on their products.
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
My first visit to Ulta was about a month ago and I was in total Awe! The store is really nice and there are always a ton of employees who don't mind helping you. I've made numerous purchases from here and I don't plan on stopping. I'd recommend any makeup/beauty junkie to shop there. The location that I frequent offers products ranging from facial masks/creams all the way to a hair salon all under one roof.
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Thankfully this is right around the corner from where I live so I take weekly visits when I'm coming home from school. It has many great products as you can find anything and everything. I enjoy shopping at the store because the people are more than helpful. I don't find that many deals but it costs a lot for beauty. Definitely would recommend shopping here if you need any beauty supply.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.