BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Melissa C.
Raleigh, NC
Ulta's fun because it has both drug store and higher end brand make-up supplies. Wish they carried Laura Mercier but they do have Bare Minerals and Burt's Bees. Overall the quality is good. They have a reward program for money off and you do get a free gift on your birthday.
Linn H.
Ulta is my home away from home!!! I love their member rewards program!! I love the sections devoted to each brand! So when you go in and you know what you are looking for... you can go straight to it! I love how kind and knowledgeable the staff is!! I send everyone there!!!
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT
Ulta is nice! Its not only for makeup geeks but for all around beauty products. They helped me to do my makeup for prom which came out so good. I really appreciate how their employees went out of their way to make me feel like a princess. I would definitely shop their again.
Dianne M.
Torrance, CA
I'm currently using the facial spray with aloe, herbs and rose water. I like the result after using this product for a week. I can see the difference of my face now with acne. My face is glowing and fresh when I look at myself in the mirror. It is good for face with acne ( dry skin). Also, it is good for dehydration of your face. This spray maintains your face hydrated everyday use.
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
This store is a girls best friend. You literally can find every kind of makeup, perfume, face cleaners, and hair products. As well I forgot to mention they have a salon in stores!!!!! If you ever feel like you can't find what your looking for try ULTA they probably have it!
Soo S.
Ulta is the best store for make up ranging from high end to drugstore it is honestly the best makeup store that I have ever been in I hope that when I get a job I can get more makeup there because right now I am still getting allowance from my parents and that is pretty lame.
Emily J.
I LOVE Ulta!! I love how they have such a huge selection of drugstore and high end makeup. The high end makeup is definitely spot on prices. The drugstore makeup is a little overpriced, but they have a huge selection, so it makes up for it. I will always go back to Ulta because the salespeople are so nice!
Pamela M.
Flushing , NY
Ulta me parece que es como otra sephora, tiene los mismos conceptos. Mi experiencia en esta tienda me ha gustado.. ya que pues también tiene productos farmacéuticos, cosa que sephora no tiene y pues claro la tienda es de muy buena calidad. Recomiendo ciegamente esta tienda.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
Ulta is amazing! They have mostly everything as sephora carries. They are super quick and they love to apply the make up on you to see if you like it. Also they give you great opinions and help you pick out what you need and want! I'm always in ulta too, everyday for something different haha
Deanna C.
Knoxville, TN
I love Ulta because they have makeup, a salon, hair products, and drugstore products. Though employees are not as helpful as Sephora, it's great for people who know what they want and don't want to be bothered by others. I will shop here in the future because the convenience it provides for me.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.