7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,509 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is awesome. It is like shopping in a candy store. There is no much to see and so many different products for so many different areas that you may want to address. I got this awesome gel mask which you put in the freezer for like 10 to 15 minutes, and before that I put Pur Tone Up around my eye areas. It really is making a difference, my eyes are not as puffy or as dark, LOVE IT!!!
Ulta has everything you need! They have the best mix of drug store and high end beauty products so it's your one stop shop after watching your favorite youtuber do a haul! I haven't been to the salon there but it's cool that it's a one stop shop. Always have a good time at Ulta.
Ulta is a great store if you dont have a sephora around but the employees are nice. The thing i love about it is that you get money back depending on how many points you have also they sell drug store makeup inside. At the location that i go to there is a salon and eyebrow kiosk so its amazing
My favorite beauty supply store of all time. I love that they stock high end makeup, as well as drugstore. This is my go-to place for everything I'll ever need! It's also nice that they have a salon in most stores. All locations are clean and organized, and have lovely workers!
I love Ulta I just wish the customer service was a titch better. They are amazing in store but both online and over the phone, they never help me solve any problems. Ulta is very amazing because of their super open return policy. Definitely one of the better stores in my area.
Ulta has become my new favorite beauty stop. The best thing about the store is their selection of not only mid and high brand products but also of drug store and less expensive brands. It makes being able to be a beauty fashionista more affordable and enjoyable at the same time.
Ulta fits comfortably in that niche between your local drugstore and the makeup counter inside a department store. I like that I can often find products there that I wouldn't normally have access to anywhere else. I only wish that the nearest location was closer than 45min away!
I feel like Ulta has upped their game recently. Years ago they were like Sephora's ugly stepsister, but now I feel like they're clawing their way towards the top. Their sales are awesome, their rewards program is actually rewarding, and the lighting in the store isn't horrid LOL
The Ulta in Charleston, WV is awesome! The staff always goes above and beyond to make sure I find exactly what I'm looking for and more! Anytime I'm having trouble deciding which brands I want they always give me tips and advice. They sure know how to make a girl feel included!
I love Ulta. Every time I go into the store I end up spending more than planned. I love how they have products in all price ranges. My favorite purchase from Ulta is my Urban Decay palettes. I think all products I have gotten there had good quality. I would definitely recommend.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos