BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Falina H.
Riverside, CA
Ulta, Ulta, Ulta.
I looovveee Ulta. I will spend days and all my money in Ulta. I should work at Ulta. It's the best! They have your high end makeup, skincare, and haircare products to you're everyday regular products and that's what I love. It is for that reason you will fobs new at Ulta and hear me recommending it.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I like Ulta, they have so much for you to look at, feel,
touch and smell!! My best palette purchase at Ulta was
the Cheek-a-thon! I just do not seem to get the help or
attention from the store's experts like I do at Sephora.
I also, was not happy with their return issues. Other than
that I could spend hours in here.
Candice J.
I absolutely love Ulta. They have a rewards program which I highly recommend to be a part of and they have everything including the lower end products as well as high end products. The staff is always nice and I would definitely recommend shopping here when you get a chance. Especially when they have sales going on.
Claire O.
This is my go to store when it comes to finding anything beauty! whether it be bath, body, hair care, or make up, Ulta has got it all! The store is always clean, smells amazing, & has a really upscaled look! I have never had a bad experience here & i always walk out with more than what i need! Always recommend Ulta!
Fran C.
Independence, VA
Being older I was not fully impressed with ultra. It seemed to want to settle in the lines and wrinkles of my face. I have a hard time finding a foundation that does not feel heavy on my face, but bring older I need the extra moisture. I was not as I impressed with this product as I thought I would be for the price.
Nicole K.
I hate going into Ulta stores- they are never stocked well and sales associates are never helpful- but with that said you can't beat their deals and sales on makeup and hair care! I wish they would offer a flash shipping program like Sephora because I don't like paying $50 for products just to get the free shipping!
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
I'm such a huge fan of ulta! I use both high end brands and drug store brands, so instead of going from store to store they're all in one place! They also send weekly coupons, which unfortunately you can't use on high end items but, my coupons never go to waste. With every purchase you also build up points to spend.
Makenzie D.
New Bern, NC
Very nice store but very pushy on products. For all the hype about Ulta they should be able to carry more brands then just the mainstream ones (I should not have to shop around for Becca or Benefit (please keep stores stocked please!))
The reason this isn't a four star review is because they're VERY pushy sometimes.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I purchased eyelashes from ulta and was surprised at how affordable it was. I'd have to say this is one of my favorite products to buy! Staff is friendly and they have budget friendly and higher end makeup all in one store! Love shopping here. They also carry bath products, hair and nail products! Would visit again!
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
I just recently became a member of Ulta. I'm from a small town and we don't have one here. But I would always see an ulta & would be tempted to go in & find out what it was about. So I finally did & I fell in love 😍 I am obsessed they have everything in beauty. From hair skin nail fragrance I mean everything. I 😍 it
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.