7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,322 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I used to love Ulta, but my opinion of late has changed. I like the concept of a one stop shop for high end and drugstore make up. However, I've found the drug store make up to be was overpriced and the associates are mostly rude. I'm not sure I will continue to shop at Ulta.
This store is a dream come true for beauty lovers and makeup lovers. They offer drug store products all the way up to luxury beauty products. Using their reward system I have received free samples, free perfumes, and free full size products. This store is basically amazing!
I love ulta they have drugstore to really high end makeup so if you're in a budget and if you have some extra cash I highly recommend it they usually have a lot of sales mostly buy one get one or buy one get it for half priced it really good and the workers are always helpful
Ulta's fun because it has both drug store and higher end brand make-up supplies. Wish they carried Laura Mercier but they do have Bare Minerals and Burt's Bees. Overall the quality is good. They have a reward program for money off and you do get a free gift on your birthday.
Ulta is a good beauty supply store it would be even better if they always had stock. It almost always seems picked through or like a product or line is being discontinued. If I go for something specific I cant find it. If I go to browse i will most defiantly from something good
Ulta is nice! Its not only for makeup geeks but for all around beauty products. They helped me to do my makeup for prom which came out so good. I really appreciate how their employees went out of their way to make me feel like a princess. I would definitely shop their again.
Ulta me parece que es como otra sephora, tiene los mismos conceptos. Mi experiencia en esta tienda me ha gustado.. ya que pues también tiene productos farmacéuticos, cosa que sephora no tiene y pues claro la tienda es de muy buena calidad. Recomiendo ciegamente esta tienda.
I haven't been to too many Ulta locations but the few I have been to are pretty nice. I like the range of prices they have so you can go high end or for a drugstore bargain. Overall, I like Ulta and it's a nice place to go stock up on beauty supplies. I would ship here again.
Ulta is another great makeup store, but it has less selection than Sephora. They carry similar products that Sephora does, but I find their employees are less helpful. I recently purchased Naked 2 at Ulta and I love it. Since there is an Ulta close to me, I shop there often.
This store is a girls best friend. You literally can find every kind of makeup, perfume, face cleaners, and hair products. As well I forgot to mention they have a salon in stores!!!!! If you ever feel like you can't find what your looking for try ULTA they probably have it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos