BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanni E.
Cincinnati, OH
Ulta is super great. Ulta is my go to for more affordable make up brands or when I am maybe looking for something that is not at Sephora. They have such a great variety of makeup products and brands. I am not a huge fan of their rewards program, but everything else makes up for it.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
I could spend hours in Ulta & I usually do. My wish list is miles long. Everyone there is so helpful & they always help me find what i'm looking for & even things I didn't know I wanted. I love how they have a mix of drugstore & high end make up in there, also. I mainly shop there for their Too Faced, Urban Decay, & Soap & Glory products. I can't get enough of Ulta!
Shannon R.
Bethlehem, PA
A great store to find many beauty things. It is a great place to get makeup, hair, and other related things. The store near me has a salon and facial station in it so that is nice. I like the pricing and you can get many things online as well so you don't have to leave your home.
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
Ulta is my favorite store for Makeup and Makeup products. they have a vast variety from drugstore brands to higher end, and you will surely find whatever you need at your price point. The employees are rarely helpful, but they do have an amazing return policy. their salon is the absolute worst i have ever been to and have seen so many people from so many locations have horrible experiences.
Kristen B.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love the products & rewards program at Ulta, but their employees need to work on their customer service. They are pretty unfriendly every time I go. The most recent time the girl matched me with the complete wrong color foundation that I can't even wear. What a waste of money!!
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
What's not to love about Ulta? They offer a wide variety of products, which I LOVE! I can purchase my favorite high end products and drug store loves all in one trip. They always seem to have a great deal or promotion going on and the associates are so helpful. I prefer their rewards program to Sephora because you can cash your points in on money off! While I love a free gift, I love money off more so I can buy what I want. Loooooove Ulta ūüíú
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Wow!!! I love this store because you can buy the most expensive products to the cheapest all in one place. They have hair, nails, fragrance, AND makeup, making it the most diverse beauty store I have ever been in. I could spend all my time in an Ulta with no problem whatsoever. They also have great deals.
Jocelyn J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this this place! One stop shopping for everything you need in your beauty regiment. I also get my brows done at Benefits which are perfection! Staff are generally helpful and give you lots of tips.
I shop here quite frequently so I love the rewards and they add up quickly.
Molly W.
Maitland, FL
Ulta is awesome for finding both high end and drug store products. That is what I think puts it above any other makeup store However, it does not carry all of the high end or drug store products you would find at a drug store or high end store. The point system is also pretty weak.
Sarah C.
Oceanside, CA
This is truly a candy store for adults! There are so many amazing brands here, and the employees are always so friendly and helpful. I love that they always have excellent deals on something or another, and their rewards program is extremely generous. This is my go-to makeup store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.