7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I bought dip brows from Anastasia berly hills and they where expensive but they sure lasted long for about 1 month or even more and it was very realistic because you get to notice that the more expensive brands are is because the longer they last . And I bought it twice already good deals are worth deals
I love ULTA! They have every beauty product you can imagine, and the service is always excellent. The prices are phenomenal and their kits and gift sets are definitely the best quality around. I highly recommend ULTA, and can't wait to shop there the next time I'm in the neighborhood!
I love shopping at ulta! They have both high end and drugstore beauty products! They have everything from hair care to skin care to all the makeup you could ever need! I shop here almost weekly. If I could change one thing however, it would be to have testers in the drugstore section.
Ulta is very hit of miss for me. I like that they sell both high end and drugstore beauty products, but I am not always pleased with the products that i have purchased from Ulta in the past, or with their customer service skills. I usually shop at Ulta for my nail polish and body care.
I love this store! They have so many brands and friendly associates; it feels like I'm shopping with friends! Everything in here is easy to find, and that rewards program is a real win for frequent customers. I tell all of my friends to stop by Ulta if they want to get their glam on!
Ulta is everything feminine in one stop. Perfumes hair products styling tools primers concealers eye shadow lipstick you name it they have it! And in a variety of price ranges so whether youre a drugstore value girl or a high quality girl you can find SOMETHING worth the purchase here!
I bought my NYX eyebrow stick from Ulta. I had heard that it was a good dupe for the Anastasia brow wiz. I love a good dupe because some products are so expensive. I do not shop at Ulta often but I and glad they have a wide range of products and I will definitely go there again to spend all of my money.
Love being able to find drug store and higher end products all in one place and the reward system is FANTASTIC. I've had mixed experiences with staff and the cleanliness of the store isn't always stellar, but good sales and their rewards system will keep me as a customer regardless.
Ulta is my go-to. I love that it carries smaller brands as well as some of the bigger ones. It definitely is missing some of the more "major" brands like make-up forever and nars, but it's got everything I usually look for. Also, the people are super friendly and I love the atomsphere.
Love Ulta! Wish they would offer more natural and organic brands. Their pricing is great and they offer so many perks and discounts. The staff is great about returns, too. Samples aren't readily available, so sometimes you have to buy before trying which may or may not work for you.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos