7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I purchased Dreamy Youth face cream by Pacifica from Ulta Beauty and was thrilled with this product. the scent, texture and weight of the cream is perfect and does not cause a reaction to my sensitive skin. As Ulta was running a special at the time i was able to buy one and get another tube for 50% off which was a great deal!
Its bright, colorful, and organized! I really enjoy seeing so many beauty products under one roof. I only wish that the workers were a little bit more helpful but overall I really enjoy shopping at Ulta because I know that they have a good selection and they have some nice deals.
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty supply stores. I love how it carries such a variety of products, with regard to price, style, and use. Their rewards program and is awesome, and they seem to have great discounts and deals all the time! I only wish I started shopping their sooner.
I love Ulta so much! Every time I got there, I stay so long the employees have to let me out. There's such a great range of products and different price points so I can always find what I need no matter what my budget is. I also love that their loyalty program gives you cash back!
I am actually an employee for Ulta and it's so great to see new arrivals. So I think it goes without saying I frequently shop here. I love all the sales, clearance items, and coupons you can use at Ulta not to mention their reward program points that lead to cash off your purchase.... yea sign me up!
I love Ulta because they sell high end products as well as drugstore, so there is something for everyone. Their reward program is also great because you can accumulate points and then those points are equivalent to a dollar amount that you can use to take off of your next purchase.
As a beauty pro, I know what I'm going in for. Ulta carries my favorite skincare lines and they offer great kits at affordable prices. I also like the mass market options as well. a great one-stop shop for beauty. Try the new skincare menu. I had an amazing facial there recently.
I absolutely Love Ulta! I love their rewards card! For every $1 you spend you earn a point! That you eventually receive great gifts for being a loyal customer! That has to be one of the things I love besides finding the products I love! I would definitely continue shopping there!
I think ulta is great! I have only been shopping there for a year or two since the store opened up near me and I like the relaxed atmosphere. The staff is super open and friendly and I have never not found what I'm looking for. I like it because I can grab my hair products which aren't super high end and then I can get my high end beauty products in one place. The rewards program is also great.
I love this make-up store as well! I love how they give you some deals that way any products you purchase can be cheaper. I love purchasing my lashes here because they have different variety. I recommend becoming a member because you'll be able to earn points and get free items.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos