BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah B.
I love Ulta. they have a nice selection of make up and it's a nice atmosphere. I like the fact that I can shop by myself without being asked too often if I need help finding anything. I've heard from other people that they don't think the customer service compares to stores like Sephora, but I happen to like the atmosphere of the store. If I do have questions, everyone is knowledgeable who works there.
Richa W.
PERRIS, CA
I love the range of products Ulta has. I prefer to shop in store now more than I prefer to order online. The reason I'm giving the 3 stars is because it took more than 5 days for my package to be delivered. I would shop here again. I think their rewards program is great and they often have great deals.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Ulta is amazing... hands down my favorite place to go when I'm in need of new products. The staff is always accommodating and knowledgeable about the products they carry and they do their best to help you find what best suits you! Love their points system for customers and the fact that every ad comes with some sort of discount attached.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
My store closest to me is always messy or not stocked well. Staff really doesn't offer help they just act like you don't exist until you check out. They don't help you get the best deals. Some of their stuff is cheaper at other stores so compare before you go. I have bought makeup there. They have good promotions and sales, Better than surrounding competitors. I also bought my curling iron from there(Hot Tools)
Elle S.
LOVE the selection of both high end and drugstore brands under one roof. Wish they had more, the nearest one to me is over an hour away so I always just end up ordering online. Love their promotions, coupons, and freebies they always have, as well as deals - much more flexible on price than Sephora.
C R.
When I go to this store I feel like a kid in a toy store! So many different cosmetics from drug store to high end. Even their own store brand cosmetics works great. I love my ulta brand black pencil gel eyeliner. One of the only ones to last hours without smudging around my eyes. Definitely recommended for watery eyes.
Lindsay B.
Hopkins , MN
This store has the best rewards system! Gotta love those 3x points days as well as their frequent 20% promotion for members. I love how this store has high end makeup as well as drug store options, so there's truly something for everyone. This is basically the one store I shop at for makeup.
Charli G.
I have terrible customer service at Ulta. I have asked for samples and been told no, they often don't have the products I go in looking for. I've been treated poorly and I believe it was because I am "middle" aged. Who does the Ulta employees think have the money to buy their high end items?
Haley W.
I am a fan of ulta because unlike Sephora you can get drugstore and high end brands in the same place. And their rewards program is good. But every Ulta I am in they are never fully stocked. Always out. The workers don't ever seem to have much information. Their coupons work sometimes and the gift with purchase is rare! They need to work on their in store abilities before they start to seriously lose money.
Yuliana R.
Phoenix , Az
This is one of my favorite stores, i love that they have the products out for us to try out. They have good discounts, rewards and promotions. The have high quality brands as they may be expensive they are worth it. Only upside down thing is they are often out of stock and popular items.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.