7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at ulta! They have both high end and drugstore beauty products! They have everything from hair care to skin care to all the makeup you could ever need! I shop here almost weekly. If I could change one thing however, it would be to have testers in the drugstore section.
I love this store , its large variety of products and brands is really amazing. What kind of upsets me is that they should try to have more units on their samples it seems as if there's not many to give away with purchases. It has a unique balance on expensive and inexpensive brands
Ulta is a great store, you get to try the makeup from not only big name brands but you get to try drug store brands as well. They have great discounts and you can get your brows done there too. They have great service and I shop there all the time and whether its online or at the store.
Ulta is like the Costco of makeup. All the great brands in one location along with many other services. I love being able to go in and have everything under one roof and knowledgable representatives there to help you with all your questions. There is merchandise priced for everyone.
I really like shopping at Ulta. Sometimes I get overwhelmed in big stores that have so many varieties and brands to choose from. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Sometimes it's hard to get help when it's busy, but when you do, it makes your shopping experience a lot quicker! Some of their stuff seems a little on the pricey end, and others seem like a really fair price. I would go again!
I love ulta, I get many great items there. My favorite item by then is the urban decay collection. They always have nice, bright, and pretty colors. The primers are great too. My number one brand forever
I simply adore Ulta. I have never had a completely bad experience here, which I cannot say for sephora. The employees are knowledgeable, courteous for the most part and respectful. They are able to help you with skincare concerns and makeup needs with equal ease. Love Ulta and will always shop here first.
Honestly my favorite makeup store. I absolutely love the variety of products and prices. It's like a department store dedicated to makeup. The variety is huge and amazing and the customer service representatives are absolutely wonderful. Ulta is my go to place to find all of the best deals and the best brands.
Hands down Ulta has the absolute best selection of my favorite products. Love their displays and the staffs product knowledge. Not to mention they have some of the best sales around. If your looking for a huge variety of beauty products than definitely stop by ulta to get your fix!
ulta is a great site for beauty products, i use them multiple times per year, with a great selection and price point for what i need, the only thing i wish is if they had a bit wider variety of selections with some other name brands, but overall i would recommend this brand and site.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos