BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
domenica m.
Oregon, IL
Ulta is such a great store! They sell high end and affordable products, plus many hair and skin products! Plus the y also offer many great promotions so you are able to save lots of money! Ulta is a great store that offers many different products and is a one stop shop for all things beauty!
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
We just recently got an Ulta close to where I live (it's still 30 minutes away, but we'll worth the drive). You walk in and automatically their is someone to help you find exactly what you are looking for in exactly the shade you want. Their customer service is A+ and so are their products.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I really like ulta it's a great mix of drugstore and high end makeup. I enjoy the way they do points. When you spend money there you earn points for money off on your purchases. The only thing I wish they would carry is kat von d and I wish they had better value packs like sephora favorites.
Ashley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ulta beauty is a great makeup store. It has all of my favorite products. All the stylist at Ulta really know what is going to look best on you. Ulta is extremely affordable especially and my favorite Ulta product is the THE BODY SHOP
Tea Tree Face Mask it makes my face feel so rejuvenated!
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD
Ulta has both high end and drugstore products. Plus you can try on the drugstore foundation colors there but you morally can't at CVS or Walgreen. Yes, the products there are affordable. Yeah, I shop there as much as I shop at Sehpora. I recommend Ulta for anyone that's looking for makeup.
Carrie W.
Ulta always has such a wide variety of products and helpful employees every time I've looked for something! I love their hair and nail sections, as there is always something that meets my needs or gets me excited about trying something new! I can always trust the employee's recommendations.
Sophia O.
Riverside, CA
Ulta is my go to for makeup items. I love that I can find both drugstore and high end in the same place, but wish that they carried more brands. It is unfortunate that some brands are specifically partnered with Sephora, but Ulta still carries some heavy hitters (ABH I am looking at you ;) )
Gaby L.
Ulta is an amazing place to buy any beauty product you need, great quality for great prices! Friendly environment for you to shop in and employees are always ready and happy to help you find what you need or make a suggestion! I recommend shopping at Ulta next time you need a beauty product!
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
I love everything about Ulta. I'm a platinum rewards member. They usually have coupons for drugstore brands of makeup or buy one get one 50% off. Their "luxury" brands, like Benefit, also sell stuff exclusive to them. I have never tried the salon, but I get my facials done there. Cheap enough and high quality.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ulta has a great rewards points program for loyal customers. For every dollar you spend you accumulate points that you can turn into discounts for your purchases! They have great coupons for free items and have a nice clearance section. They have a great mix of drugstore and premium makeup.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.