BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Love this mascara. It's doesn't have a weird smell. The hourglass application makes application very easy. It lengthens without making clumpy or thick. It does a great job of sperating lashes and wears great all day long without flaking off. I would recommend this product. One draw back removing it, is very difficult.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Ulta is a great place to shop for beauty supplies. I wish their stores were most consistent with their brow bars. Some stores have them and some do not. The staff is not always friendly but they are helpful when you need them. They also do not give away free samples as freely as Sephora which is a huge downside to me.
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
Ulta is the one beauty store that my husband actually enjoys going into with me. Not only do they have all of my favorite products, they are constantly adding new product lines which I am super stoked about! I love the assortment of beauty products that are affordable and unique finds like paper face masks from Japan!
Sadie H.
Platteville, WI
I LOVE Ulta. It is by far my favorite store. I love the fact that it has both drugstore and professional makeup brands. They also have a hair salon which I find perfect for a one stop shop. Ulta i s very affordable. Because there is both drug store and professional they will help you find what you need in your budget.
Jessica M.
El Paso, TX
My go to product would have to be the Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub. I just recently made this purchase and it is my fave!! I absolutely love Ulta because they have every single one of my beauty needs! I recommend this store to all of my friends! Not only because of the awesome steals, but their rewards system is awesome!
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
I've been here a handful of times, but always super impressed by the variety of products. They always carry something from every price point and level of cosmetics. Only down side I find shopping here is that I usually get he same things at Target with my regular shopping. Don't always feel it's worth the extra trip.
Kayla F.
Albertville, AL
I really enjoy shopping at ulta - they generally have everything I need in the make up and hair care department - I love the free gift with purchase they usually have and the point system - it really depends on which store you go to when it comes to the customer service quality I have had both good and bad expirences
Lindsay B.
Ulta is a great store. It is always very clean and organized, which makes finding any product you need a breeze. Just walking in the store makes me feel like buying makeup. They always have great deals/specials going on, making my purchase seem wonderful. I love getting a free trial product when I buy other products.
Falina H.
Riverside, CA
Ulta, Ulta, Ulta.
I looovveee Ulta. I will spend days and all my money in Ulta. I should work at Ulta. It's the best! They have your high end makeup, skincare, and haircare products to you're everyday regular products and that's what I love. It is for that reason you will fobs new at Ulta and hear me recommending it.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
It is so rare to find me a good foundation that I in my budget. I went to ULTA and I found the perfect foundation it mage my skin tone and didn't look cakey. It is very nice. ULTA also has amazing eye shadows. ULTA has amazing deals too, when ever they have a deal going I just can't not buy it. ULTA is amazing store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.