BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Faith L.
Hammonton, NJ
Ulta always has what I am looking for and more. The prices are always well priced the people are always helpful without being pushy too. I also like the different brands they have. The only thing that stinks is the set up I don't like the "drug store" side and then high end I would be more likely to buy higher end if it went back and forth and I could compare without walking across the store.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is really the best of both make up worlds. You have the drugstore side that pretty much carries every brand you can think of. So instead of having to run to Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, Walmart and Target to find everythiong you need, you can do it all in one trip. Then if there's a high-end item that you've been dying to get, they've got you covered. There's always sales and a coupon available.
Diane T.
Everett, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great beauty store. I love that Ulta sells not only high-end, but they also sell drug store products, which is great. It is a one stop shop for everything. Definitely would recommend stopping by to browse to see what they have. Some Ulta's even have a brow bar and a hair salon!
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta. They have wonderful promotions and deals every once in a while and I love their April sales. I like their online experience as well as the deals you can find in stores. The only complaint I have are sometimes the people who work at the stores who have every kind of make up slapped on their face and then try to give beauty advice. Less is sometimes more, ladies. No matter where you work.
Cailley M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love being able to find drug store and higher end products all in one place and the reward system is FANTASTIC. I've had mixed experiences with staff and the cleanliness of the store isn't always stellar, but good sales and their rewards system will keep me as a customer regardless.
Linda C.
I alway buy stuff at ulta if sephora don't sell it. I think it is affordable because they always have sales. The pros is ulta have freeshipping over$50. The con is that they are not allow people to cancel items or orders change. I still will shop at Ulta, but I try to avoid the con.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA
Much to my hubbys annoyance, Ulta I will forever spend an eternity in your stores. Its great for grabbing those beauty essentials. Great selection of affordable skincare products with a few high end also. Also love their reward scheme, keep an eye on their website for lots of offers
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
They have everything! It's like walking into a beauty candy store! Whenever I make trips to the city I stop here. The products are great quality and the people who work there are so helpful. If you haven't ever been or heard of this place, just go online and check it out for yourself.
Julia B.
Boston, MA
I love ULTA! They have every beauty product you can imagine, and the service is always excellent. The prices are phenomenal and their kits and gift sets are definitely the best quality around. I highly recommend ULTA, and can't wait to shop there the next time I'm in the neighborhood!
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL
Ultra provides a wide variety of products. Also, they seem to have a coupon in each week's newspaper and also frequently send me coupons to my e-mail address. Being able to save some money and take advantage of weekly sales gives me an excuse to buy my higher priced beauty picks here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?