BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Adella H.
SANTA ANA, CA
This store is magic. High price/quality items alongside my normal drugstore items? Its perfect. Easy to get lost in one of these stores. I can find everything thing I need from hair to skin care and make up make up make up. Love the sections on K-Beauty too, in love with their skin care.
Dani D.
Lynchburg, VA
I went to ULTA for a perfume for my mother. I could not find it at all and when I wanted to ask a question to the customer service they didn't even help me. Then again, it was holiday season so it was probably very busy! I would go again because I think my experience was a one time thing!
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this cosmetics store because it is a mixture of high end and drugstore/less pricey products. It is nice to have both in the same store. The only con is that they do not carry all of the high end product lines that Sephora does, so I only go here if I want something very specific.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Ulta! The brow bar and salon are amazing and worth the money! Coupons are available online for the savvy shopper for their services and products. They let you try pretty much everything in the store with testers. The girls at my store have been able to answer every question I've ever asked without hesitation and I always walk out knowing I got a quality product at a quality price.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA
Much to my hubbys annoyance, Ulta I will forever spend an eternity in your stores. Its great for grabbing those beauty essentials. Great selection of affordable skincare products with a few high end also. Also love their reward scheme, keep an eye on their website for lots of offers
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
After Sephora this is one of my favorite makeup stores. They carry some brands that Sephora doesn't and what's best is that they carry drugstore makeup as well! It's a great store! I love that they accumulate your points by the money you spend and when you have enough you can redeem your points for money off your purchase which is great unlike at Sephora.
Diane T.
Everett, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great beauty store. I love that Ulta sells not only high-end, but they also sell drug store products, which is great. It is a one stop shop for everything. Definitely would recommend stopping by to browse to see what they have. Some Ulta's even have a brow bar and a hair salon!
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the best of both worlds! You can find higher end cosmetics and perfumes as well as your favorite drug store staples. Their hair salon is amazing and have some of the friendliest staff. And if you're lucky enough to have a brow bar in your Ulta then you've found the holy grail! Make sure to be a part of their loyalty program to also get discounts throughout the year and freebies on your B-Day!
Manda S.
Ulta is everything feminine in one stop. Perfumes hair products styling tools primers concealers eye shadow lipstick you name it they have it! And in a variety of price ranges so whether youre a drugstore value girl or a high quality girl you can find SOMETHING worth the purchase here!
Taylor K.
Fargo, ND
I love shopping at Ulta. It is my favorite place to get my makeup. All the people that work in Ulta are so very helpful. I also love that they have a variety of beauty and hair products for sale. I also love that they occasionally have coupons that I can use on my higher end makeup.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?